Frisini Finishes 43 Cat—Exclusive First Look >

Frisini Finishes 43 Cat—Exclusive First Look

Notices

Frisini Finishes 43 Cat—Exclusive First Look

Old 04-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Not for nothing, but I would rather have a 150-160 mph cat that finishes poker runs than one that makes it first to the card stop but can't make it to the lunch stop.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Not for nothing, but I would rather have a 150-160 mph cat that finishes poker runs than one that makes it first to the card stop but can't make it to the lunch stop.
Then you can entertain 6 guests w/ a celebratory toast w/ a cold drink from the fridge, get hammered and sleep it off in the cabin!

Any cabin shots? Boat looks awesome.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Registered

Money allows you to build whatever you want. 150mph and fridge. Ever seen another one do that? Obviously speed was not the primary concern on this bad ass cat. I for one am a fan.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice job! need cabin pics
Old 04-22-2012, 05:45 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Personally I would purchase a cat with more creature comforts over one that was singularly for speed. I enjoy boating with my wife, kids and other friends. That boat would be very comfortable to spend a long day on. To each his own about what they want. I know lots of people would favor stripping out all creature comforts for extra speed and that's fine. For me reliable 150 is just fine.
I've always looked at the big 2 and been very underwhelmed by their efforts at creature comforts. I think there are clients who would like to have more space and comforts in their 800K boat. If you look in the classifieds there is a very long list of these for sale. When you buy a new one your the top dog. Then when the next one is made you are second. There's always one faster. Maybe time for one that is more comfortable and fun.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SkiDoc
Personally I would purchase a cat with more creature comforts over one that was singularly for speed. I enjoy boating with my wife, kids and other friends. That boat would be very comfortable to spend a long day on. To each his own about what they want. I know lots of people would favor stripping out all creature comforts for extra speed and that's fine. For me reliable 150 is just fine.
I've always looked at the big 2 and been very underwhelmed by their efforts at creature comforts. I think there are clients who would like to have more space and comforts in their 800K boat. If you look in the classifieds there is a very long list of these for sale. When you buy a new one your the top dog. Then when the next one is made you are second. There's always one faster. Maybe time for one that is more comfortable and fun.
You want to look at Nor-Tech then. Certainly not the fastest because of their layup materials but their "creature comforts" are second to none.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Registered

John did a good job with the 43' - it looks good and runs decent. It won't compete (speed wise) with Skaters, MTI's etc... but if you want a pleasure boat that meets the Frisini criteria, your good.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:18 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Here is a more detailed shot of the cockpit:

Port side is the Wet Bar and Starboard Side is the entrance to the cabin where you will actually enter down the side of the deck and sponson.

Center steering, If I am correct, the owner has two girls and wanted them both at his side while out enjoying boating...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 04-22-2012, 10:21 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

This is Gabe at Shore Dreams For Kids giving rides.

Boy, Wait until the kids the boat he has this year !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 04-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Some one get some pic's of Frisini M/S new 43' Pain Killer cat, I understand she will be at OCM'S open house on wed the 25th !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.