Hustler Powerboats 39 Rockit Tops 130 mph >

Hustler Powerboats 39 Rockit Tops 130 mph

Notices

Hustler Powerboats 39 Rockit Tops 130 mph

Old 07-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
So....Eddie can you once again explain why you are right and Haxby is so very wrong?

Yes...I love to be the human catalyst...

I just cant wait for Eric to buy me some drinks @ the Shootout this year. Me and my improperly built motors will just have to sit on the sidelines while all the guys with the "good" motors have fun. Oops, there I go again starting shyt!!
We will have a bunch of fun at the Shootout brother, I might need to put a limit on the drink buying! Might be in over my head with y'all. We will be there on Wednesday afternoon. We will get out a cruise around some, can't wait!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Thanks. Was that the same day you came by on the MTI?
Naw my MTI is at EB's with a PROBLEM or two... Header cracked and POP! Should be back out soon but I was on my Sea Ray near the dam just splashing around with the wife and daughter that day.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
Naw my MTI is at EB's with a PROBLEM or two... Header cracked and POP! Should be back out soon but I was on my Sea Ray near the dam just splashing around with the wife and daughter that day.
How's your boat coming brother? Been hearing a lot of good things about it!!!
Old 07-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mean streak
How's your boat coming brother? Been hearing a lot of good things about it!!!
Motors should be here by Tuesday and we will drop 'em in and be running again by the weekend I hope.

Making a few minor changes while they are out like touch up on the engine compartment and all new fittings etc... Should be right finally after all this!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Registered

Motors should be here by Tuesday and we will drop 'em in and be running again by the weekend I hope.

Making a few minor changes while they are out like touch up on the engine compartment and all new fittings etc... Should be right finally after all this!
That's awesome brother, we going to run the Rockit later this week. Maybe we will end up running at the same time, depends on how trashy the lake is after this rain.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mean streak
That's awesome brother, we going to run the Rockit later this week. Maybe we will end up running at the same time, depends on how trashy the lake is after this rain.
Went out today on the Sea Ray but never got above Drakes and nothing above BlackJack. There was some trash and small floaters (prop killers!) floating near the dam. Should be cleared out in next couple days. I am hoping EB will have them in by the weekend and if so would love to run with if you are out... How did those props run?
Old 07-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered

Went out today on the Sea Ray but never got above Drakes and nothing above BlackJack. There was some trash and small floaters (prop killers!) floating near the dam. Should be cleared out in next couple days. I am hoping EB will have them in by the weekend and if so would love to run with if you are out... How did those props run?
Will check with y'all at the end of the week. The props (I think) are a little big, but we can tell more this time out with Eddie in the boat. It feels a little lazy, but not bad. Thanks again too!
Old 07-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gofastlvr,

Do you mind sharing who EB is? Does he do complete rigging or is he just dropping your motors in? Is he based in Nashville? Thanks!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

EB is Eric Betty. Owns EB Marine in Nashville. Does all the work on my boat and other performance boats here. He is a great guy and very knowledgeable. We are lucky to have him and Eddie Young in our area.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flenner
EB is Eric Betty. Owns EB Marine in Nashville. Does all the work on my boat and other performance boats here. He is a great guy and very knowledgeable. We are lucky to have him and Eddie Young in our area.
Two top shelf guys, and got them right here in Nashvegas! Never here nobody say nothing bad about these guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.