Hustler Powerboats 39 Rockit Tops 130 mph >

Hustler Powerboats 39 Rockit Tops 130 mph

Notices

Hustler Powerboats 39 Rockit Tops 130 mph

Old 09-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RBH
May need a rock dector on the sixth one!
You sorry dog, I'm just going to start following you from now on. If you had went to LOTO like you were suppose to I would have been following you and would not had hit that dang rock. So it was your fault! I'm feeling better now that it wasn't my fault that I run the "rock it" over that rock, it was yours!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Ok I love Your boat an don't mean anything by this. (Rock it). Sorry love Your new boat. Love the way You just played it off. Wow new boat an You love it so much. Had to hurt. Your the Man. Thats hard to shake off on a new toy. You have lots of class My Friend.
Thanks brother, that's is funny "rock it". Never thought about the wording like that. We got the Rock it in the water this morning and today is a good day brother! A really good today! Feels like I got a weight off of me. This thing runs so good, great to be back in it.
We went from sugar to chit and now it's back to sugar again!
Just sitting here looking at the boat on the hoist and grinning.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:02 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mean streak
You sorry dog, I'm just going to start following you from now on. If you had went to LOTO like you were suppose to I would have been following you and would not had hit that dang rock. So it was your fault! I'm feeling better now that it wasn't my fault that I run the "rock it" over that rock, it was yours!!!!!!!!
If it make you feel better I take full responsibility for the damage.......but I'm not paying for it.

Last edited by RBH; 09-23-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Registered

Glad to hear your running and wet again.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RBH
If it make you feel better I take full responsibility for the damage.......but I'm not paying for it.
Half it with me, it at least half your fault. I would half it with you!
Com on man! Step up and take responsibility for something that is clearly your fault. If you are a true friend you would pay for my mistake, it's the right thing to do. Trust me, you will feel better about yourself. Can't put a price on that brother!
Old 09-22-2012, 12:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 09-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NEVERSATISFIED
Glad to hear your running and wet again.
Thanks brother, run it today and the new props from Hering works really well. Runs 65 mph at 3000 rpm's and comes out of the hole at 2000 rpm's very easy with the drives at the neutral position with the taps at three negative. The hull feels like it flips into over drive around 95 mph, picks up a lot of speed without increasing rpm's. 102 mph at 4500 rpm's and had just put 207 gallons of gas in and the water was flat(not any wind at all this afternoon) and was 74 degrees. The taps was all the way up and drives was one positive.
I don't know much about the designs of hulls, but this thing runs flat and doesn't need much trim and just feels like its on rails. The more I drive it, the better it continues to feel. This is a big boat to, it feels so much bigger than the slingshot for some reason.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:41 AM
RBH
Platinum Member

Half it with me, it at least half your fault. I would half it with you!
Com on man! Step up and take responsibility for something that is clearly your fault. If you are a true friend you would pay for my mistake, it's the right thing to do. Trust me, you will feel better about yourself. Can't put a price on that brother!
Check is in the Mail!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Registered

Thanks brother, run it today and the new props from Hering works really well. Runs 65 mph at 3000 rpm's and comes out of the hole at 2000 rpm's very easy with the drives at the neutral position with the taps at three negative. The hull feels like it flips into over drive around 95 mph, picks up a lot of speed without increasing rpm's. 102 mph at 4500 rpm's and had just put 207 gallons of gas in and the water was flat(not any wind at all this afternoon) and was 74 degrees. The taps was all the way up and drives was one positive.
I don't know much about the designs of hulls, but this thing runs flat and doesn't need much trim and just feels like its on rails. The more I drive it, the better it continues to feel. This is a big boat to, it feels so much bigger than the slingshot for some reason.
Heading close your way today, going to Lake Martin. give me a call before weather get too cold!
Old 09-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tres
Heading close your way today, going to Lake Martin. give me a call before weather get too cold!
Will do brother, talk soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.