Notices

Screw It!!!

Old 06-29-2002, 07:05 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

We bought a cruiser, had it two summers and the slow speed and rough ride drove me nuts. Sold the cruiser and have AT on order! You'll be back!

Old 06-30-2002, 02:30 AM
packinair

Mike: the boat runs pretty damn good, one thing I really like is with them that way if i loose a motor all that happens is I slow down and get all pissed off, It won't hook like outward motors. Now after spending the evening on Tizbads 39 ocean I can't get away from the performance boat. I need a bigger boat. .. IDRPSTF: thanks for all your help.. I hate to get rid of it but I need a cabin.....

Last edited by packinair; 06-30-2002 at 03:05 PM.

Old 06-30-2002, 09:49 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

just when you think you are ready to get out . . . .they keep pull'n ya right back in!!!!

well . . you can take the man out of the performance boat . . . but you cant take the performance boat out of te man . . .
Old 06-30-2002, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shedding a few of the toys it appears That is a SWEET Cobra!!! I agree with some of the others......you'll be back!

Oh BTW, even from a PWC owner, "Jet Ski Intake" That's a classic!
Old 06-30-2002, 10:05 PM
SunseekerNY

Sunseeker is introducing an entry-level line of boats at the Southhampton Boat Show this fall. I'm not sure what the new line includes, and I am still awaiting all of the info to update the SunseekerUSA.com web site. I'll probably be the last to know as I've been chastised on more than one occassion for making "unauthorized press releases" about the TOP SECRET goings on at the factory in Poole. I think they reinvented the wheel last week.......

In any case, I'm still excited!

Jennifer

Old 06-30-2002, 10:07 PM
packinair

playn: I have been trying to cut down on the jet ski's. they keep dinging my props yup having "crazy scott's everything must go sale" trailer, funnycar, cobra,4 wheeler, all spares are sold already, now have to sell my boat

Old 07-01-2002, 11:20 AM
packinair

sunseeker: I think a new sunseeker would be alittle out of my price range...

Old 07-01-2002, 01:26 PM
jr

Sunseeker, we had a Predator 75 show up at our cottage this weekend. What a sweet ride. It was a friend of someone else's up there, but damn that would do me nicely. Unfortunately I don't have the 2 mil. Keep up the good work.

Old 07-01-2002, 10:00 PM
packinair

2 mil? that's it? Hell I will right a check, I am almost there, all I need is another 1,999,978 and I am in

Old 07-02-2002, 10:33 PM
packinair

ok, I am ready for the 4th

Quick Reply: Screw It!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.