Image of the Week: Too Close for Comfort >

Image of the Week: Too Close for Comfort

Notices

Image of the Week: Too Close for Comfort

Old 06-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok after my earlier post I almost went to the bad side yesterday. Have the boat down in Destin and we docked up for some lunch. Had a pontoon boat in front of me with only a single 50hp. Had a lot of room but a lot of wind and current. When he goes to leave we figured he would walk the boat out. But he decides to drive it out. Well about 4 6inch scratches
later he makes it out. Thought about blowing up but what quickly changed my mind wasn't my Good nature but a freaking gorgeous female passenger , in a nice bikini, southern accent saying " we are so truly sorry"
We exchanged info. Life goes on. The guy felt bad and handled the situation in a polite manner.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It amazes me how many people do the "oops" and then are a dick too you, Go figure, buddy mine wacked the old boat last year, screw hanging outta rubrail, I just got hammered
Old 06-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

put my recent 2 cents in as well....bought a cottage last fall and went to drop in my pontoon boat...well im so used to the twin sticks and this being an outboard 40 hp merc, i backed off the trailer put in reverse and of course slammed her full throttle- i nearly went over the console....get everything settled down(im pullin on cables so everbody thinks somethin happened to boat) put in neutral -change shorts, yell at my wife to meet me a cottage fire her back up and wtf do it again put in forward and slam throttle all way down......havent touched pontoon in over 2 weeks