Boat Going To Be in TV Commercial >

Boat Going To Be in TV Commercial

Notices

Boat Going To Be in TV Commercial

Old 06-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by jmoore1225
Geico commercials are great, they need to quit bein so misleading tho... As they wont have anything to do w/ insuring a performance boat!!!
Yeah they show up to the Miami boat show with their racing boat and feature it on commercials all the time but it makes no sense. I was shocked when we called looking for insurance for our 43 zr and they said they don't insure performance boats
Old 06-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will be looking for it, What ramp is that?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Myself and couple other boats from NJPPC are going to be featured in an upcoming TV Commercial for Geico. I can't really get into the specifics but it is part of a new add campaign that they are really excited about! We had a great time working with the film crews and it sounds like it will be a funny commercial. We launched at 6am and trailered out at 6pm. It was a great way to spend a Monday!

Add should be out in 2-4 weeks.
That's awesome man congrats on landing a deal with Geico!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:56 AM
Registered

Very cool, congrats! Looking forward to the commercial!
Old 06-20-2012, 05:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
i dunno about flo in a string bikini...def don't wanna see the lizard in a thong...
We don't need a Caveman in a Speedo either!
Old 06-20-2012, 05:40 AM
Registered

I kinda think it makes sense........ They advertise to guys like us who will support anyone who sponsers our favorite sport. And we in turn use them for our other policies. When they started Sponsering Miss Geico I switched over to Geico for my car, my wifes car, and my pickup........and so far they have been great......simple, and cheaper then my last company....... They know that guys who spend money on these toys usually have other stuff to insure too........just my 2 cents.......
Old 06-20-2012, 05:47 AM
Registered

Oh and congrats Tom on the commercial......must have been a fun day on the water doing something different.......can't wait to see it.......
Old 06-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Thanks guys, can't wait to see the end result. It was shot off of Sandy Hook and that is the ramp at the Highlands Marina. For such a wide ramp it is actually a little tricky because it is very steep and when it ends..... it ENDS!There is about a 4 foot drop off on the left side that tapers off to the right. Had to be careful not to drop the trailer wheels off the end. Apparently they lost an f-350 a week earlier and had to send the divers in to get it!

As for the commercial, it was a one shot deal but who knows, they made 3 different commercials with the Whee Pig. Oh and don't worry, there are no Speedos on anyone!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
...For such a wide ramp it is actually a little tricky because it is very steep and when it ends..... it ENDS!There is about a 4 foot drop off...
We have a ramp out here on Lake Powell that drops of about 300' into the main channel at the end of the ramp. As long as the water is up we never get to the end of the ramp but a few years ago with low water levels we were pretty close.

Can't wait for the commercial Tom. Hopefully it won't be a regional commercial and will show nation-wide.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which other boats were involved in the shoot?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.