Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thoughts and prayers for the Jassby family. >

Thoughts and prayers for the Jassby family.

Notices

Thoughts and prayers for the Jassby family.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Thank You Brian. I was so pleasantly shocked to see you. Thanks Brother, you helped ease the pain for a short while, I'm sorry I couldnt talk with you longer. This has been the most terrible thing in my life I have had to endure. Im just so angry at God right now. Sandy for the last 6 mos has wanted me to read a book about some Angels...I need to find this and read it, She actually read it twice. Tomorrow Sandys ashes gets sprinkled on her favorite location, Im not looking forward to it, but need to carry out her wishes. I realize now how important a spouse plays a roll in our lives. She was perfect. There is no way I can fill her shoes, or even come close, she did so much, so well. I really miss the goofing around and making light of everything. I still think she is coming around the corner. Guys give your wives a hug and tell them you love them.

I wrote a poem for her tomorrow, and know she will like it. Thanks to all of you for the support, this means alot to me and it shows the strength of the community. Jeff
God bless you Jeff.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a horrible loss. RIP.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Why would God take her, I just can't understand the reasoning. Someone who was so caring, helpful, and gave so much of her time to charity...a genuine nice person, we need more people like this...I would gladly trade places with her if there was anyway possible.
Jeff,
Brenda & I found ourselves asking the same question 10 years ago, when our Son was killed at the age of 18. Why so young, when he had a full life ahead of him.
Just some advice from someone who had that question of "why", burn at me...Brother, don't let it eat at you. Please find peace in remembering just how wonderful of a woman she was, & how many lives she touched in such a postive way. That was so evident by the folks that turned out for her "Celebration of Life". One thing I heard thru-out the evening was just how genuine of a person she was. All it took was meeting her for the first time, & you knew she was a special lady. Allow the memories of who she was, & your life that you shared, be a focal point to move forward. Keep your family & friends close, & use them as support. Jeff, we are continuing to pray for you, & your family, & we hope to see you soon.
If you're up to having some company, we would like to run over & see you this weekend...
Take Care My Friend,
Rick
Old 07-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by rangerrick63
Jeff,
Brenda & I found ourselves asking the same question 10 years ago, when our Son was killed at the age of 18. Why so young, when he had a full life ahead of him.
Just some advice from someone who had that question of "why", burn at me...Brother, don't let it eat at you. Please find peace in remembering just how wonderful of a woman she was, & how many lives she touched in such a postive way. That was so evident by the folks that turned out for her "Celebration of Life". One thing I heard thru-out the evening was just how genuine of a person she was. All it took was meeting her for the first time, & you knew she was a special lady. Allow the memories of who she was, & your life that you shared, be a focal point to move forward. Keep your family & friends close, & use them as support. Jeff, we are continuing to pray for you, & your family, & we hope to see you soon.
If you're up to having some company, we would like to run over & see you this weekend...
Take Care My Friend,
Rick
Thank You. I just need some time alone. Its been very tough for me. My company leaves thursday and I just want to chill out this weekend and get some work caught up that we are very behind on. I will call you soon, and thanks for the advice. Im truely sorry to hear about your son. You guys take care. Jeff
Old 07-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Take care Jeff , you and your family have been in our prayers....
Old 07-03-2012, 08:00 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

You are in our thoughts Jeff. We never met Sandy but heard so many great stories about her or that involved her. Be strong.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God bless you Jeff.....
Old 07-03-2012, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
God bless you Jeff.....
My prayers are with you in this difficult time....

Stephen
Old 07-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So sorry to hear this terrible news!!!