Statement saying "Thank You"

Notices

Statement saying "Thank You"

Old 06-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Statement Marine
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Statement saying "Thank You"

As I am sitting here on a delayed, change of plane,flight from Houston Texas to newark new jersey. Figured I'd take some time to say thanks to the entire boating community and to the customers who believe in us. It has been incredible last few years. And the one thing I have to say is how awesome it is to part of this industry.no matter where any member of our family arrives ,boat show,poker run, fun run,make a wish run,anywhere we are AWAYS greeted with open arms. Countless new friends.For such a huge industry , it is amazing how close everyone is. The last few days Todd and I had the pleasure of doing the Outlaw Challenge. And I must say them people out there are awesome,they know how to have fun. Incredible run. Put it on your "bucket list " .now going to jersey where my Priscilla and my family are,after doing the Atlantic city run.Another Awesome run. It goes without saying , they are outta control over there.. Angela and Tiffany have been in lake Cumberland all weekend. At one of the worlds greatest wonders.." How in the World can they call THAT a dry county". Just shows how there are awesome people everywhere.again just wanted to say Thanks!!. To everyone.

Nick

Last edited by Statement Marine; 06-24-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Spelling