need to upgrade boat girls lol

Notices

need to upgrade boat girls lol

Old 07-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pitmitch910
Thru the dash +1

That may lead problems leaving her at home alot, my dad did the same thing and it brings up the "you'd rather play with the boat then be home with me arrgument." but if you dont mind letting her go take that fishing pole with you to find a new one lolololol
I hear ya, I do other things with the wife to keep her happy. She doesnt mind the boat if we are going to a sandbar for the day, or out to lunch, but if she is the only girl in the crowd of speedfreaks trying to get 1MPH more out of the boat she wants nothing to do with it. In my case it is cheapertokeepher, and surpringly she lets me pretty much do whatever I want, just did an overnight keys trip with the boat instead of her a month ago. Broke the news to her last night that I was shopping for a bigger motorOuch, that hurts
Old 07-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I hear ya, I do other things with the wife to keep her happy. She doesnt mind the boat if we are going to a sandbar for the day, or out to lunch, but if she is the only girl in the crowd of speedfreaks trying to get 1MPH more out of the boat she wants nothing to do with it. In my case it is cheapertokeepher, and surpringly she lets me pretty much do whatever I want, just did an overnight keys trip with the boat instead of her a month ago. Broke the news to her last night that I was shopping for a bigger motorOuch, that hurts
Lol understand completely. Most girls i boat with dont wana hear about x dimemsion, engines, props and drives lol
Old 07-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm gonna stick w the same sh!t box that got me here. Without her I would have pissed too many customers off and had no work. She has her moments.. But when it comes to the boat. I do every f in thing and she just shows up . I guess I like it that way ,, But it would be cool to have a chic that has more in terest in the boating .. But anyway there is always some problem with chics. Just do what you wanna do. If she tries to govern it say .. I'm filing for divorse. That always wakes them up.. That or " I'm gonna short sale the house is a good one too.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Here in Florida we have more options...no fault divorce state. After the kids are grown things get easier...especially if she has a decent job and YOU don't need her money.

My boat buddy took his wife and kids (21 son & 18 daughter) to Big Pine Key with both boats for a 4 week vacation. I had the shop to my self for a month...after 10 days he's on my door bell all phucked up about she want's a divorce and BS. I told him to grow a set...kick the POS to the curb...sell the house and divide everything else. I told him he had it made...he's 56..in the medical field..decent income with a boat repair gig on the side. ...I said loose 30 lbs...hit the gym and in 6 mos get on the hunt for some grateful 35~40 yo va jj and have fun!!

Frig all this drama and $hit man...you never know when your going to piss off the "Reaper"....so live it !!
Old 07-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

you can have a mate that understands you, doesn't complain about everything, will climb in the bilge and bolt the mounts up while you are lowering the lift. but when it gets dark...you are looking at a hairy back!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
you can have a mate that understands you, doesn't complain about everything, will climb in the bilge and bolt the mounts up while you are lowering the lift. but when it gets dark...you are looking at a hairy back!!!
not true....In the spring my wife spent an entire Sat. afternoon and another 3 hrs Sun helping me install a new rubrail on the boat. For anyone that has never done it, it is a h elluva job, all the tugging and pulling it's not fun at all but she was right with me the entire time. D
Old 07-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Remember that Baja guy called himself "King of all projects" The guy was having a h elluva time with the engines in his boat, it was one thing after another, his wife felt sorry for all his bad luck and bought him two new BBC's!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
not true....In the spring my wife spent an entire Sat. afternoon and another 3 hrs Sun helping me install a new rubrail on the boat. For anyone that has never done it, it is a h elluva job, all the tugging and pulling it's not fun at all but she was right with me the entire time. D
this one makes me think of belushi's line in the blues brothers when he is in the restaurant..."yo! how much for your wife?"