Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Sarasota- Anybody know this company? >

Sarasota- Anybody know this company?

Notices

Sarasota- Anybody know this company?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts
Default Sarasota- Anybody know this company?

We are considering renting a trawler over Thanksgiving just to make certain that we would want to take a longer vacation on one in the BVI a year from January. We think that we'ed like it, but this would be a way to "dip our toe" into the experience.

Does anybody know, or have any feedback on this company located in Sarasota? Thanks in advance.

http://www.chitwood-charters.com/
Old 07-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't see those out on the water. There is one out of Sara bay marina I think called Jung charters and those are always out.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

I was admiring all of the Grand Banks docked at the Sarasota Hyatt when we stopped in to look at the poker run boats. Nice looking fleet. You can't go wrong with a grand banks, except maybe the speed. I would have liked to have owned one when I was younger, but now that I am old I just like to go fast.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
We are considering renting a trawler over Thanksgiving just to make certain that we would want to take a longer vacation on one in the BVI a year from January. We think that we'ed like it, but this would be a way to "dip our toe" into the experience.

Does anybody know, or have any feedback on this company located in Sarasota? Thanks in advance.

http://www.chitwood-charters.com/
Reputable company thats been around for along time. Boats are docked behind the 888 condos.