New gauges for the Pantera >

New gauges for the Pantera

Notices

New gauges for the Pantera

Old 07-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New gauges for the Pantera

Just started to redo the boat now that she's got some shade over her...

Gauges are Livorsi Vantage View. I like them but one of the main reasons I got these was for acturate fuel figures. I have never had much faith in the float style tank senders. I had Smart Craft Merc Monitors in the boat and they gave extremely acturate fuel numbers from the ecm555 and added it all up so with a push of a button you knew exactly how much fuel that engine had burned. Livorsi Vantage View does get gph burn rate from the ecm555 but then goes and uses the tanks float sender for the fuel burned figure- It's the only thing I don't like so far with them- it just seams crazy not to total up the acturate info coming from the computer... not to mention easy!

Last edited by Austin; 07-17-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Registered

Now I can keep the sun off the boat!

I can only say good things about Stainless Marine both Jerry and Letty are great to deal with. Had an issue with my shorter risers, they stood behind their product, and I got a great deal on these longer ones. They look great, sound great, and do the job with no issues.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very nice... what kind of numbers are you seeing with the 377's? i wouldnt mind upgrading to the new style Livorsi's myself
Old 07-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Registered

60-62mph in flat water and she'll get upto 65mph in big chop. It's a rough water boat... old school ocean boat like the PowerPlay. I could power her up for more speed, but it's my car, and she get's around 2mpg- so it's staying stock.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Break out some metal polish on you helm hub to really make it all come together.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Registered

Low psi,,, The boats heading to FL in a couple of weeks for some TLC- everything's cheaper and easier to do over there. I'll be redoing the seats and floor as well to put her back in shape.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Registered

Spent about week right across from you at Tilloo Cay last year.

I only wanted to leave so I could bring my boat back there and stay for the rest of my days!

There was another all white Pantera looking boat with a single outboard right there near Lubbers. Know it? What kind of boat was it really?
Old 07-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Registered

Chestah

My wife has a 24' Superboat with a 225 Evinrude, it's all white just like the Pantera. We just opened up a bar/restaurant so next time you're in town stop by.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered

When my GF and I were in the marina on Great Abaco, we saw the outboard Superboat leaving with a woman driving. Must have been your wife. Of course then we saw it all week on Lubbers.

We spent a lot time at Cracker P's right next door.

Congrat's on the new place. Is it Lubber's Landing? I'm assuming you're a full time resident now?
Old 07-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Austin
Chestah

My wife has a 24' Superboat with a 225 Evinrude, it's all white just like the Pantera. We just opened up a bar/restaurant so next time you're in town stop by.
Dont you own a resort over there ? if so where and what airport is in the area? planning a trip some where in late august and wouldnt mind heading that way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.