Lenco Marine Customer Service a+ >

Lenco Marine Customer Service a+

Notices

Lenco Marine Customer Service a+

Old 07-24-2012, 11:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lenco Marine Customer Service a+

Just a quick comment about Lenco Marine's Customer service. A few years ago I purchased a set of their Heavy Duty 18x14 tabs for my Velocity. I went with Lenco due to the electric actuator and the easy of install. Well shortly after the install I had an issue with one of the actuators not retracting all the way. I placed a call to their warranty department and they immediately sent a new actuator (without requesting the old one back). I put the new actuator on and all was good. Until last weekend.... The other actuator completly seized up (fortunately it seized in the up position). I placed a call to them and again and they are again sending out a new actuator free of charge without any hassle.

In this day and age it is refreshing to call a company and have them take your word and not give you a bunch of crap. Other than the small inconvenience of having to replace the actuator, I have really enjoyed the performance (and now customer service) of my Lenco Electric Tabs.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ditto + 1
Old 07-26-2012, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They HAVE to be that good, as their biggest competitor Bennet is also well known for excellent customer service.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recently (6/2012) had an EXCELLENCE experience with Lenco as well.

I have the 14 x 24 dual ram tabs with the LED indicator switch. I thought the switch went bad, called Lenco (Angela answered) and she told me she didn't think the switch was the problem, the reason why she thought the switch wasn't the problem and emailed me easy to read directions and a diagram on how to trouble-shoot.

It ended up being the switch but she was right on with her information on how to troubleshoot the problem vs me just throwing parts at it.