32-34 rough water handling

Notices

32-34 rough water handling

Old 08-03-2012, 08:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Man, I really like the lines on that boat, she's sure is purty! I would love to check one out someday. Does it have a cabin? pics?
Check your pm box. I have many pictures, I do have cabin pictures; it is carpet and cushions, nothing frillsy.

Last edited by Smarty; 08-03-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
lets do it on Lake Erie with 35 MPH winds out of the north... I would enter my slow ass mistress to run with 80-90 MPH boats in it... ... if this were to happen its gotta be in some fukked up ass conditions... anyone who has boated on LE especially western basin knows what I'm stalking about.... I am not saying the faster boats can't do it in big water..but I can tell you they will feel it way more and your not running 80-90 in LE 4-6 footers... or bigger....trust me
I'm game

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Man that sucks, did you get to use it much?
25ish good fun fast hours!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

I am not saying I woukda be they fastest...but probably the least amount beat up and nothing broken in cabin.. lol

she's heavy as fuk and built like a tank and that's what makes em good in big stuff...horrible for speed.. but.I woukda dik it for the fun alone!!!! I love big water!
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recall the idea of a head-to-head comparison run being suggested on a similar thread about the best rough water boat out there. (Obviously, it was an "apache heavy" thread.)
Jim Lee suggested a comparison run in ROUGH water and the other talk continued, but nobody seemed to respond directly to his idea. Would be cool to see it pan out among the smaller boats in this thread.