Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lets here everyone's Top Ten from the Holiday! >

Lets here everyone's Top Ten from the Holiday!

Notices

Lets here everyone's Top Ten from the Holiday!

Old 07-08-2002, 11:31 PM
MIdnightRider

Spanky- Thanks from everyone. Many who are on this site me included are always *****in' about one thing or another. We must all appreciate the fact that we live where we have the freedom to enjoy this thing we love, that we are fortunate enough to afford it, AND THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE HELPING TO PROTECT ALL IT STANDS FOR! Again Thanks, MIdnight ( see my bikini post , it may make ya smile a little)

Old 07-08-2002, 11:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spanky,

Ditto what MIdnightRider said
Old 07-09-2002, 12:12 AM
Spanky

Hey MIDnight, NICE pics over there!! I think I need to take a cold shower now, unfortuatley, the temperature hasn't been below 130 over here for the last 2 months and all of our water bladders are just sittin out in the sun all day! Man do I miss taking those pictures (and everything else that comes with it)......only about a month to go!! HOPEFULLY

Oh, and your all more than welcome.....it's my fourth time over here and this is just what I do.....