Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
anyone in columbus ohio willing to pick up a windscreen for me? >

anyone in columbus ohio willing to pick up a windscreen for me?

Notices

anyone in columbus ohio willing to pick up a windscreen for me?

Old 08-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default anyone in columbus ohio willing to pick up a windscreen for me?

i bought a windscreen for my baja off of ebay and the guy is not wanting to ship it or doesnt have the ability to transport it, i am not sure the case but i need to figure out how to get it to me. the 13 hour drive is a option but that doesnt sound fun. im wondering if there is someone in the area that would be willing to pick it up and package it to ship or maybe if someone is going to the ozarks for the shootout or maybe coming closer to omaha nebraska at some point and willing to meet up. the windscreen is off of a baja 250/270 to its about 7 foot wide and maybe 12" or so tall and 2 side panels that are areound 6 or 7 foot and flat. let me know if anyone out there might be able to help me out. i have spent nearly 4 years searcing for this windshield so i really need to figure out how to make this work. thanks
Old 08-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try http://www.uship.com/. People will bid on your shipment and you can pick the best one that you feel comfortable with.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by regalman4925
i bought a windscreen for my baja off of ebay and the guy is not wanting to ship it or doesnt have the ability to transport it, i am not sure the case but i need to figure out how to get it to me. the 13 hour drive is a option but that doesnt sound fun. im wondering if there is someone in the area that would be willing to pick it up and package it to ship or maybe if someone is going to the ozarks for the shootout or maybe coming closer to omaha nebraska at some point and willing to meet up. the windscreen is off of a baja 250/270 to its about 7 foot wide and maybe 12" or so tall and 2 side panels that are areound 6 or 7 foot and flat. let me know if anyone out there might be able to help me out. i have spent nearly 4 years searcing for this windshield so i really need to figure out how to make this work. thanks
I will be in columbus, OH next week on business if it will fit in my Dodge Caravan i can get it back to Evansville, IN for you thats about 5 hours SW of Columbus, OH, and if yoru not in a hurry i will be in Missouri later this month and i have an account in Osage Beach so i could possibly get it to LOTO for you. My schedule for the rest of the month is still not set.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

i have a uship deal setup right now

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
I will be in columbus, OH next week on business if it will fit in my Dodge Caravan i can get it back to Evansville, IN for you thats about 5 hours SW of Columbus, OH, and if yoru not in a hurry i will be in Missouri later this month and i have an account in Osage Beach so i could possibly get it to LOTO for you. My schedule for the rest of the month is still not set.
that may help thats 3 hours closer if i had to drive it even. i see no reason why it would not fit into a mini van. i am not sure if you are familure with the baja 250/270 but the winscreen is just 3 seperate sections of plexi glass, this front section is identical to stock but is fiberglass instead. i will be down at the lake for the shootout but i am always up for a trip down and thats even closer. that may work out well actually and i am in no hurry at all
Old 08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by regalman4925
i have a uship deal setup right now

that may help thats 3 hours closer if i had to drive it even. i see no reason why it would not fit into a mini van. i am not sure if you are familure with the baja 250/270 but the winscreen is just 3 seperate sections of plexi glass, this front section is identical to stock but is fiberglass instead. i will be down at the lake for the shootout but i am always up for a trip down and thats even closer. that may work out well actually and i am in no hurry at all
Sounds good if your shipping deal does not work out shoot me a PM and i will give you my cell number and we can work out the details. I forgot that the windshield comes apart so i'm sure it would fit.