Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So ignore the negativity, what' s going on??? >

So ignore the negativity, what' s going on???

Notices

So ignore the negativity, what' s going on???

Old 08-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default So ignore the negativity, what' s going on???

Without all of th B.S. going on with people getting scammed in the swap shop and the bullchit with bankrupt builders and talking chit about different boats, What is happening with you folks? How is your season going?

I have been out every weekend since May except for last due to family stuff. Been doing maintenence and cleaning as I should but also burned gas and ran my boat the way it was made for. Had a ton of fun so far and met new people. Anyone else have a good time so far? Please post...
Old 08-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts
Smile

A good friend of mine finally bought a cat so we've been prowling the lake together . Also have been experimenting with the Go-Pro and getting some great video of our cats and our beautiful lake . We are planning on boating Sunday to meet OSO member Blownhammer2000 for the first time . Should be another great day on the water !! deep
Old 08-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Ive been out every weekend that the weather has allowed since march. I've hit three different lakes in WV this summer. Boat is running good tho im still trying to tweak the idle on the carb some. Just got back from a four day vacation to summersville lake in central WV. Met up with a fellow boatr from boatfreaks while we were there. It's been a good year, hard to believe its almost over.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Registered

Sounds like fun! I am hoping to cat ride by the end of the year so I can decide what I want next. Met a few peeps from here and hope to see them this weekend. John AT and h20boater (Mark) super nice guys.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been a good year thus far. Took the boat up to Delaware bay and Ocean City MD for week of the 4th. Made it to Lanier poker run...amazing. Planning on a couple trips to FL this winter. Loving every minute. Life is good.
Registered

WV is gorgeous! Unfortunately I can't travel due to work.
Registered

Circled NYC earlier in the season, did the Seneca lake poker run. Couple of Atlantic city trips, mostly been just hanging out and swimming a lot. We are getting a lot of hot weather here. All and all a good season so far.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Registered

Great responses so far! Hot weather here too. Bummed we bailed on a couple pokerruns we usually do but looking forward to the next one.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

We've been out for seven weekends now, most ended up being looooong weekends.
We've pulled the boat to Geogian Bay a couple of times as well as The North Channel and have been exploring Lake Nipissing in North Bay.
Burning a ton of gas and drinking even more beer!
Old 08-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

So far so awesome! So blessed to even own a boat, and even more blessed to be on the lake every weekend and sometimes during the week. Weather is nasty and the water levels are dropping, hope not much more or are boating season will be over.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.