Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT:  What the **** is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!!? >

OT: What the **** is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!!?

Notices

OT: What the **** is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!!?

Old 07-09-2002, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry OT: What the **** is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!!?

Woman Allegedly Leaves Kids In Mall Parking Lot
Air-Conditioning Was Running, Police Say
Posted: 10:25 a.m. EDT July 9, 2002
Updated: 12:27 p.m. EDT July 9, 2002

A Bloomfield Hills woman is facing child neglect charges. She's accused of locking four children in her vehicle while returning merchandise at a Troy mall.
The 32-year-old woman spent at least an hour at the Somerset Collection in Troy Saturday, according to police.

Investigators said that her 1-year-old daughter, her 10- and 8-year-old nieces, and 5-year-old nephew were left in an SUV with the air conditioner running.

Another woman spotted the children in the car and called police.

None of the children was injured.
This is two weeks after another woman locked her two kids, 3 and 18 months (maybe?) in her black Neon while she went to the beauty salon - for three hours! On an 85 degree day. Needless to say, the poor kids died and she's charged with 1st degree murder. And now this dumb**** above does the same thing - probably thought it was OK since she left the air conditioner on.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Offshore Addiction

You would be surprised as to how many people think that it is okay to leave their kids in the car while they run inside for just a second (which turns into minutes) and thinks it is ok, in fact it is against the law.

Old 07-09-2002, 03:29 PM
Registered

This type of thing leaves me speechless (fortunately not post-less, though). Sometimes I think there should be a test before you can become a Mom or a Dad.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally posted by seanclong
This type of thing leaves me speechless (fortunately not post-less, though). Sometimes I think there should be a test before you can become a Mom or a Dad.
I'll second that test dude!
Old 07-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Wild Horses

Two days ago a Toronto man, I use the term loosely here, left his 3 and 4 year olds strapped in their car seats for 20 minutes with the engine off and windows rolled up. It was hot, 90 degrees, so someone finally called the cops. They arrived and broke out the window to rescue them. They figure it was over 110 in the car when they were removed. Dad shows up about 5 minutes later, he had been shopping at the local adult movie store in the plaza. They arrested him on the spot for failure to provide the essentials of life, contacted children services who in turn contacted the mother. So, would you rather face the judge, or the mother? Total idiots!

Old 07-09-2002, 03:44 PM
cashmoney

I heard that there was lip prints on the inside of the glass of the black saturn from the kids trying to get fresh breaths...3 hours getting hair done

what should happen to this lady ?

Old 07-09-2002, 03:52 PM
Registered

kill the *****!
Old 07-09-2002, 03:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A quick death is way to good for the scumbag with the Neon. She needs to be tortured for at least a solid week for what she did.
Old 07-09-2002, 04:03 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,212 Likes on 525 Posts

There was a man in Virginia a few weeks ago, with several kids, and left the baby in a Van for six hours. They found her dead. He claimed he told the oldest kid to take the child out of the car. Still in the courts now.
Old 07-09-2002, 04:40 PM
Banned

These stories break my heart. I can't stand for kids or animals to be hurt by the neglect of others.

Quick Reply: OT: What the **** is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.