Notices

PSI Racing

Old 08-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PSI Racing

I have to give it up to Brendan. 134 mph. 3.0 6 cyl turbo. Really this Man built this all on His own. Hats off to You My friend. Wait I hope to meet such a innovater. Respect Artie

Last edited by akaboatman; 08-27-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

^^^^ Agreed, def thinking out side the box. Boat is bad ass for sure

John jr
Old 08-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
^^^^ Agreed, def thinking out side the box. Boat is bad ass for sure

John jr
Congrat's. I saw the boat on the docks and it is amazing what an "out of the box" approach can result in speeds. Faster than a lot of other boats similar size with conventional power.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:41 AM
psi
Registered

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.... i cant believe it myself... The motor screamed thru at about 8100rpm and pulled off a speed that I knew was in her.... I got a really good GoPro vid of the complete run where you guys can come along for the ride...the only problem is in the missouri home im in has the worst internet connection so i havnt been able to upload videos or pics....I will as soon as i get back home on tuesday...Thank you again everyone for all the support!!

Brendan
PSIRacing
Old 08-27-2012, 04:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great job! Congrats!
Old 08-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Registered

Congrats Breandan, see ya in the Keys.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Registered

wow,great job
Old 08-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Amazing results, and SO impressive !!! I'm quite confident that you guys have had your share of "nay sayers" along the way during the build so really glad to see you guys lay down a number like that.. Again Very Very Impressive and congratulations on upping your speed from last year !!!!! (which was Super impressive as well)
Old 08-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

We were slipped right next to Brendan at Captain Rons in our BatBoat. What a class act he and his team are (I believe that it was his brother). I really got a kick out of seeing the reactions of people when they found out that it was a Toyota, let alone a 6 cylinder turbo. What Brendan did is exactly what the Shootout is all about. He drove across the country (from Miami) with a very unique boat, laid down a helluva a pass, and was a great representive of our sport with everybody that he talked to. I am gald that I crossed paths with them.

Last edited by 36Tango; 08-27-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
We were slipped right next to Brendan at Captain Rons in our BatBoat. What a class act he and his team are (I believe that it was his brother). I really got a kick out of seeing the reactions of people when they found out that it was a Toyota, let alone a 6 cylinder turbo. What Brendan did is exactly what the Shootout is all about. He drove across the country (from Miami) with a very unique boat, laid down a helluva a pass, and was a great representive of our sport with everybody that he talked to. I am gald that I crossed paths with them.
Great post.
As much as I love seeing the top gun contenders. It so refreshing to see someone thing outside the box and making things happen that most of us would never consider.
Between him and Olsen, this may have been the best shoot ever in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.