Outerlimits SV52 Top V Bottom at LOTO >

Outerlimits SV52 Top V Bottom at LOTO

Notices

Outerlimits SV52 Top V Bottom at LOTO

Old 08-27-2012, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Agreed, the water was hard to tell, but I didn't see any caps. I am not trying to start a pissing match, like I said the speed is very very respectable, just looks like he is really going at it as far as control goes. Still looks like they getting beat up on the ride. Also I am not the typical hate on a boat brand because I have another brand.

John jr
Unless you have run on LOTO when it is all stirred up you do not have an appreciation for the nasty conditions of waves going all over and bouncing back off the sides. It is an absolute mess.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
Not too impressed with a 150mph 52 v-bottom with full cabin? You know LOTO is not known for its glass like water conditions right? Wow, Megan Fox is a dog right?
How is your SV43 coming along. Is it finished yet and what do you think. Any pictures of the finished product.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

I assure you the ride was very smooth. Hopefully they will post vids from the mounted go pro's. I did my best to keep camera still. LOTO is like no other lake I've ever been to. It's very rough and this boat handled it very well.

Take a look at my ride in the 29 SVL OL....now that was a ride!

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Agreed, the water was hard to tell, but I didn't see any caps. I am not trying to start a pissing match, like I said the speed is very very respectable, just looks like he is really going at it as far as control goes. Still looks like they getting beat up on the ride. Also I am not the typical hate on a boat brand because I have another brand.

John jr
Old 08-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Congrats, guys! Beautiful boat.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hear a lot of pounding thru that hull.. just the nature of the beast..? awesome boat!!
Old 08-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by customryder
hear a lot of pounding thru that hull.. just the nature of the beast..? awesome boat!!
If you ride in it, you won't hear it. Not sure why the video has that sound, but with the turbo motors being almost silent, then the wrap around windshield deflecting the air, the camera seems to be amplifying noise. You ride in this boat, you'll want one, it does not make loud sounds, its literally one of the most solid boats. Everything is through bolted and solid and does not rattle like almost all other boats. Panels don't fall off in rough water either.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yah I guess your rite, never been in anything ruff. LOTO is as ruff as it gets huh, esp in that area of it? Not like I have been in the ocean or boat on the Chesapeake or anything thing like that..

I would like to see the vids of the go-pro's for sure, maybe make things less abundant then they look in the hand held vid.. Like I said not bashing a 50ft v that can produce such a great speed, just saying it looks like it took a beating, looked like there was alot of driving going on.

John jr
Old 08-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Tough to read the water on video, could see when he found good water and blipped it to 130 it was on a rail.

The sawing on wheel just under 100 surprised me too, must be the LOTO water.

Yea it's a washing machine with no rhyme or reason to the waves.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

LOTO is a washing machine. Same water we ran 168 in on Thursday was tough to navigate SAFELY on Sat am at 115-120
Old 08-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Registered

Nobody understands how rough it really is here until they see it on a busy weekend. I was on a 65' Sunseeker getting tossed around pretty good after the shootout. I'll take 4-5's in the ocean over this crap any day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.