Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover >

Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover

Notices

Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover

Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavor1
Do you drink alot then post? That is the only time my sentences run on and make no sense. If so, I understand you then.
Shure seams licke it. LOL
Old 12-05-2012, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 262 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Yes. If you people don't learn how to laugh at misfortune then you are going to be really sad in life. Life is filled with tragedy, and if I had to bet, the people that were in that boat are rubbing some dirt on it and walking it off - it's all you can do after a boat wreck like that. We learn from our mistakes, we laugh at them, and we move on.
+1

Video is no big deal, did not make me laugh, but is is no big deal, for those who are offended, lighten-up.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

One of the longest running television shows pokes fun at accidents, America's funniest home videos. I am sure that 50% of them were not funny at the time either.

Boating accidents are not funny, remixes knowing no one died = funny
Old 12-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 4bus
Old 12-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 4bus
One of the longest running television shows pokes fun at accidents, America's funniest home videos. I am sure that 50% of them were not funny at the time either.

It's TV???Accidents or those shows are not my cup of Tea but to each his own??That video remix really was not funny !!If he left the music going to the end maybe???Hot looking chick getting busted up driver was knocked out!SAD to me funny to some??Carry on!
Old 12-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Yes. If you people don't learn how to laugh at misfortune then you are going to be really sad in life. Life is filled with tragedy, and if I had to bet, the people that were in that boat are rubbing some dirt on it and walking it off - it's all you can do after a boat wreck like that. We learn from our mistakes, we laugh at them, and we move on.
+1!

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
The Mom's hot just sayin.
Yes she IS!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

So you believe the female passenger in the bolster that ate the windshield frame 3 times rubbed the dirt off and walked away?
Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
So you believe the female passenger in the bolster that ate the windshield frame 3 times rubbed the dirt off and walked away?
Yes. I would bet (without knowing) that she was injured, she hurt, she is on the mend, and she is moving on with life. If I am wrong, someone that can tell me first hand, please let me know.

What did you do after your boat wreck?
Old 12-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Everyone sustained some sort of injury. I spent last weekend with a couple of them, bumps, bruises and healing are still in the works. Great people!
Old 12-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Registered

I wanted to addr what a previous poster said, that the guy was doing 50-60mph...no f...ing way!!! This guy is doing at least 70, if not faster.

And blaming whoever originally posted this on OSO, saying that the ins industry is going to see this and raise our rates, come on, it was on ABC and CBS news, and Youtube...everybody could see it already.

If as stated, the driver is an experienced perf driver, then does the fact that it was a Fountain have anything to do with this. I know when I look at Fountains on a trailer, the back 25% of the bottom is like a flat bottom bottom boat, great for speed, but nothing to bite into if it starts to walk one way or another...experts enlighten me!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.