Notices

Boat Movies?

Old 10-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by McGary911
I liked Madison too. It's maybe a bit hokey, but I still watch it a couple of times per year. Everyone moans when I want to break out the "boat movie".
I keep a copy of this one at the lake house. Good stuff.

I think an inspirational offshore racing movie would be great if done right with good storyline, good acting, and good cinematography. Note how many subjects/activities get into the limelight when a well done movie brings attention to them. When the story is good, the underlying theme can be almost anything.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

how could you forget Weekend at Bernie's?!?!?!?!
Old 10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I have posted this question before on the formula forum, but never got a answer. Back around 1980 there was a movie about a diamond heist, and there was a chase scene with a small jet boat and all the other boats were old thunderbird formulas, some try hulls included. The movie came out before formula released their 16" formula one boat.
During the chase the jet boat sunk several boats with its jet spray. Can't remember the name of the movie, something like diamond heist, but not with james cahn. Help this has been driving me crazy for years.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,

Pegged 2 The Movie is currently in production and you can keep up with the latest on the film at:

www.facebook.com/Pegged2TheMovie

"Like" and Share with all of your performance boating friends