Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Wall Mount Vinyl Graphic on Boat? >

Wall Mount Vinyl Graphic on Boat?

Notices

Wall Mount Vinyl Graphic on Boat?

Old 09-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wall Mount Vinyl Graphic on Boat?

I found a wall mount vinyl graphic I would really like to put on the side of my boat.

Going into this I am prepared for this to be a "bad fit" adhesive wise. Has anyone done this before and if so any tips? If you have not done this before, I'm also looking for suggestions to help me be successful.

Thanks!

- scott -
Old 09-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 913 Likes on 459 Posts

I'd say take a good digital picture and take it to to a shop that does proper vinyl graphics and have them duplicate it in the right material...if the adhesive is not up to par it will peel off the first time out! Hell my old scarab had vinyl graphics but had some sharp edges pointing forward...it too started to peel...remedy was to use some clear nail polish on the tips to keep it from lifting.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!