Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jason Priestley again.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28470-jason-priestley-again.html)

ssherman 07-11-2002 11:51 AM

Iggy whats the cost on one of those bad boys?

Iggy 07-11-2002 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And a pic of him prior to the race....

I can hear it now......"whatta 'ya mean there's no right turns????"

Risk Taker 07-11-2002 12:02 PM

Originally posted by Audiofn
.........WHAT A ASS!!!!! .....

Took the words right out of my mouth............

dockrocker 07-11-2002 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Note to Jason: Here's a little something for you. Any time you feel the urge to participate in some sort of motorsports competition, you pull this up and stare at it for as long as it take for that nasty old thought to disappear, ok? Now that's a good boy...

mcollinstn 07-11-2002 03:10 PM

Von Bongo

You missed quite a bunch of posts regarding the Offshore debacle of his rookie SuperCat run..

I am sure it is still here on the board. I'll try to post a link to it later when I have the time. Many knowledgeable racers and onlookers verified that Jason P took an inside line trimmed up and aired out to the first corner and was unable to get the boat to even begin to turn. He smoked right over the top of Lake Cumberland's boat and took them out of the race.

A very very dangerous and unavoidable event.

Afterwards, JP shrugged his shoulders and mumbled something about how these boats run very close together and the water is not always consistent and that it was just the nature of racing.

It looked more like smash-up derby with an overconfident and inexperienced driver way over his head in a big $$ supercat.

M

LutzParty 07-14-2002 07:30 PM

Video Arcade Games

Maybe ole Jason should just stick to video arcade games where he has no chance of killing a human being.

It seems his Super Ego is getting the best of him.

If he wants the speed thing perhaps he should find some fast roller coasters, of course he cant justify wearing one of those nifty race suits that im sure the chicks just dig.

BODYSHOT1 07-14-2002 07:40 PM

..guess there'll be a few extra hotel rooms available in Point Pleasant in a couple weeks...;)

Ron P 07-14-2002 09:39 PM

One four engine Superboat - $1,000,000
One Infinity powered indy Car - $1,000,000

The intelligence to realize you aren't any good at driving either one - $Priceless.

I have never seen a driver **** on his pit crew like this idiot. I guess his has been actor ego won't let him take blame for anything. Including the loss of his career. What an ASS.

Frank, I couldn't agree more. However once in the drag car he would somehow learn how to turn.

C_Spray 07-14-2002 09:55 PM

Originally posted by Ron P
......The intelligence to realize you aren't any good at driving either one - $Priceless..... However once in the drag car he would somehow learn how to turn.
RonP - LMAO!!! That's as good as Franks original post!

"If you can't learn to do something well, at least learn how to enjoy doing it poorly."

Ron P 07-14-2002 10:01 PM

Or at least learn to blame someone else with a straight face.