Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Baja Acquires Fountain and Donzi, Production Back In 2013 >

Baja Acquires Fountain and Donzi, Production Back In 2013

Notices

Baja Acquires Fountain and Donzi, Production Back In 2013

Old 10-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

After reading all the reviews on the new Baja's I decided to take a look at the Baja web site to see the rest of the boat line.I though I might have been wrong about calling the 30 Gt a bad erector set !!!But looking at the rest of the line made me positive about one thing------I would rather Kill myself than drive one of those ugly boats ..... New paint or new graphics are not going to help them.The old boats are 5000% better than the new ones --------Go back to the old hulls and put some steps in them!!!

Jim
Old 10-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are bad!

Old 10-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...ntain-pro-line
Read between the lines.....Its all the same just using a different name/brand to milk another bank dry and walk away clean and clear from $53.6 million owed.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
What you dont think that "Speed Racer" and "Batman" and "Iron Man" and "Superman" and "Monopoly" are Neato Bandito boats? Hands down some of the gayest boats ever to float on water.
dont forget that hideous rolls royce phantom MTI! they seem to get uglier every year, at least Cigarette had some nice looking boats with clean graphics at Miami last year. Donzi had a lot of sharp looking boats too hopefully they will lead the style of the new boats.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pstorti
dont forget that hideous rolls royce phantom MTI! they seem to get uglier every year, at least Cigarette had some nice looking boats with clean graphics at Miami last year. Donzi had a lot of sharp looking boats too hopefully they will lead the style of the new boats.
You are correct the red/white Cig at the show last year was the best in class hands down!!!