Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Advice:  Flame, Heat, Sunsation 36, or Other? >

Advice: Flame, Heat, Sunsation 36, or Other?

Notices

Advice: Flame, Heat, Sunsation 36, or Other?

Old 11-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like Matt is just like the rest of us and he wants to "Have his cake and Eat it too".
Everyone on this post has been giving you good things to consider and most of the boats mentioned are of excellent quality!
4Bus is right though.....you need to identify what is most important about your next ride and make a selection from there.
If you want a High Quality Head Turner that will run with bigger boats in clean or sloppy water that the ladies will enjoy and kids will marvel at......You can't go wrong with a Sunsation 32 SSR with 525's (low 90's) or better yet a 36 SSR with 700 SCi's. (114+ mph I believe)

An 32 SSR or XRT powered with 496's will run in the low 80's but I would not package 496's with XR's as was mewntioned earlier as I believe they are not worth the extra money unless you upgrage to Mercury Racing's stalworth "Bullet Proof" 525's. (One of, if not THE Best selling Racing Engine Mercury has ever produced)

(I'm definetely partial as I own SSR#1 with 525's XR's ITS Short Sportmasters and Labbed 32 Pitch 5 Blade Maximus.........and I I flippin' LOVE IT!!)

If you want to be treated like family after the sale , Give Joe Schaldenbrand a call on his cell and set up a factory meeting before you stroke the check!

Joe's Cell # 586-615-2273

PS- Miami Boat Show is in February 2013???? (That's how I settled on buying my Boat)

Good Luck with your decision!!