Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
21' Scout, making a comeback ! >

21' Scout, making a comeback !

Notices
View Poll Results: Should Maximo Powerboats have it's own spot on the "Owners" forum
yes
72.73%
no
27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

21' Scout, making a comeback !

Old 04-26-2014, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking good Phil. Cannot wait to see some water shots
Old 05-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Requesting A Space On The "Owners Forum"

Hello all! I am trying to get Defender Powerboats it's own spot on the "Owners Forum" at the OffShore Only.com website.
Public requests need to be made on the thread I created showing the building process of the new 21 Scout, the requests I get the better the chances are it will get in the Owners Forum.
As you know the 21 Scout use to belong to the "Apache Performance Boats" company Powerboat Champion Bob Saccenti owned many moons ago... and I have the "Chiefs" full support...
Will my OSO supporters take a few minutes and log on to my thread "21' Scout, making a comeback !" check it out and if you like it please write a request on the "thread" to get it's own place on the "Owners forum"?

Thank you,

Phil Vargas / President
Defender Powerboats Inc.

Old 05-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Registered

OSO. Please consider giving Defender there own spot in the owners forum. I think a majority of OSO Members like to follow these Boat Producers Threads with step by steps of there builds in progress.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhilV30
Hello all! I am trying to get Defender Powerboats it's own spot on the "Owners Forum" at the OffShore Only.com website.
Public requests need to be made on the thread I created showing the building process of the new 21 Scout, the requests I get the better the chances are it will get in the Owners Forum.
As you know the 21 Scout use to belong to the "Apache Performance Boats" company Powerboat Champion Bob Saccenti owned many moons ago... and I have the "Chiefs" full support...
Will my OSO supporters take a few minutes and log on to my thread "21' Scout, making a comeback !" check it out and if you like it please write a request on the "thread" to get it's own place on the "Owners forum"?

Thank you,

Phil Vargas / President
Defender Powerboats Inc.

+1 how hard could that be. I support this. Artie
Old 05-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Registered

Looking good! I think you need your own page on this site!
Old 05-08-2014, 08:39 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Needs his own page!!
Old 05-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Yeah, We need a page to see all the good stuff Phil is doing with Defender Powerboats!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Registered

It would be nice to see a "Defender" section on OSO. I'm sure that most of the members would find a thread about the building of the new Scouts interesting and informative. I for one, would enjoy following the progress of the new company and the boats that will be built.

Roger 1
Old 05-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

A special thanks goes out to the folks who requested Defender Powerboats Inc. have it's own place in the Owners forum. Unfortunately I have not heard from Offshore Only despite numerous emails and personal messages I have sent, I'm assuming I have been denied. This does not discourage me but gives me more of a desire to go on. After 25 years of military service, 8 tours to a "Hot Zone" and a will to complete the mission, the fire rages on.

The good news is that I have some updates and pictures for the you. I recently built a back seat mold for the Scout since it did not come with the molds. Thank you JBonz for all the help. If any body needs a lightweight, 30 pound all composite back seat for their late model classic 21 Scout, PM or email me.

Phil Vargas/President
Defender Powerboats Inc.
[email protected]

Last edited by PhilV30; 05-21-2014 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:10 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by PhilV30
A special thanks goes out to the folks who requested Defender Powerboats Inc. have it's own place in the Owners forum. Unfortunately I have not heard from Offshore Only despite numerous emails and personal messages I have sent, I'm assuming I have been denied. This does not discourage me but gives me more of a desire to go on. After 25 years of military service, 8 tours to a "Hot Zone" and a will to complete the mission, the fire rages on.

The good news is that I have some updates and pictures for the you. I recently built a back seat mold for the Scout since it did not come with the molds. Thank you JBonz for all the help. If any body needs a lightweight, 30 pound all composite back seat for their late model classic 21 Scout, PM or email me.

Phil Vargas/President
Defender Powerboats Inc.
[email protected]
Keep up the good fight Phil. I support you!

Frank

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.