Notices

Speed

Old 12-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So Its going to be almost 60 here tomorrow. Going to run the boat with out the spacer one last time this year. I'll let you guys know the out come.......
Old 12-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Registered

No update guys. Was on my way home from getting the car serviced and the wife called. Broke down near our home. Pulley on the belt tensioner. Replaced all 3 and new belts. Not fun on a BMW MRoadster.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by nonstop
No update guys. Was on my way home from getting the car serviced and the wife called. Broke down near our home. Pulley on the belt tensioner. Replaced all 3 and new belts. Not fun on a BMW MRoadster.
Dean always told me his carbs pull harder on the top end with a 2" spacer . After having two of his Stage V's i believe him . He is a great guy to talk to and set me straight on a few things in the marine engine world . I hope your setup works out well .
PS : Don't you just hate working on stuff because it's broke . Completely different if your wrenching to make it faster .
Old 12-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered

With out a doubt......