Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Notices

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Old 12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As the Props turn, So do - "The Day's of Our Lives"
I can't hardly wait till the CC is finished and see some Photos.
Here is a 50' I think Bob still has the molds.
Attached Thumbnails Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice-img_1369.jpg  
Attached Images   
Old 12-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rlj676
Any chance the people who can't write a coherent sentence, not (yet )alone (a) paragraph (or know what a paragraph is) please quit making accusations or offering business/legal advice? Probably not, seeing as the OP titled the thread asking for advice. If he (the OP) wanted real, "business/legal advice", indulge me here, he should be contacting & paying an actual attorney. I think he's getting his moneys worth here.

Given what we see here that could definitely be the case in the other dealing, anyone that can't understand it should quit filling this thread with questions about it, take it to the other one at least. Thats one awfully long, run-on sentence.
I got to thank everyone for the laughs today. Thanks for helping a sick/sore guy recover from surgery. Funny stuff!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
sorry dude,but the courts do not make you pay back moneys someone else stole,NEVER.who is naieve now?
I would beg to differ in this case since it was employee's of a business.. Anyways it's still irrelevant in this case, OCM sold his boat and had the money to build the new one but never paid the builder to get the boat done it's pretty cut and dry the way I see it...
Old 12-21-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
You guys need to start your own thread, or go beat the snot out of each other in person. Take it somewhere else, as this thread is about OCM and Chuck.
+1 How hard is it seems like 95% gets it and the other 5% wanna make it personnel!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
Any chance the people who can't write a coherent sentence, not alone paragraph (or know what a paragraph is) please quit making accusations or offering business/legal advice?

Business owners are legally responsible for what their company/employees do in many instances, business law 101. Given what we see here that could definitely be the case in the other dealing, anyone that can't understand it should quit filling this thread with questions about it, take it to the other one at least.

In the OCM/Frisini case I think this is a case of what OCM and Frisini agree to in their business contract. If OCM intends to save face here they would have to show a contract with Frisini to pay in full after completion agreed by both. Otherwise it seem obvious they turned the proceeds of the Nor-Tech sale into "operating capital" rather than the payment for the CC it was supposed to be. Likewise Frisini could provide Chuck the contract showing the need for progress payments.

Has Frisini dropped OCM as a dealer?
Thank You for that!! Mike almost had me convinced that I was ignorant on the subject.. Anyone in there right mind would know that a business owner is responsible for there employee's actions!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Registered

Think he has never owned a business ? Dont know just sayin.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by antisocial
Think he has never owned a business ? Dont know just sayin.
I guess but damn its just common sense, I guess some people don't have it!!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Registered

Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you dont....This has gotten way off track but as the winter starts so does the BS..
Old 12-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Registered

Hope this works out for all parties involved

I do however have a quick question. I keep seeing two things that have caught my eye, first is the constant mention of the bank having a lien on the boat.... The second is that you (Chuck) are self financing?? Are you the lien holder or is the bank. Please forgive my arrogance of the situation of I had read it wrong. I've met you numerous times at various runs in NY as well as the Hudson runs and have always been respectful to me.

Lastly, it's not slander when on the internet, it's called libel.

Good luck for all involved.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Registered

38 deg in the morning an 65 for the high. A lot warmer than some people on this tread. I'm going back to the Bilge where i belong. But i will go boating so i don't have to read anymore post from bull****ters on this tread. Some people need to post an shut up. Just me Artie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.