Northern boaters Hate Southern Boaters >

Northern boaters Hate Southern Boaters

Notices

Northern boaters Hate Southern Boaters

Old 12-28-2012, 08:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm a northern boater and a southern boater so not sure if I should hate myself ? LOL Sometimes we get cold fronts down here too. Like yesterday was only 65 deg as I pulled up to Rummrunners to have lunch w some friends. It does warm up to 78 tomorrow for our FMO Holiday Season fun run. 35 boats and with Jay in a helicopter look for some great pics from him to follow.

Bob

Rumrunners 2 by bobthebuilder707, on Flickr
Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
I'm a northern boater and a southern boater so not sure if I should hate myself ? LOL Sometimes we get cold fronts down here too. Like yesterday was only 65 deg as I pulled up to Rummrunners to have lunch w some friends. It does warm up to 78 tomorrow for our FMO Holiday Season fun run. 35 boats and with Jay in a helicopter look for some great pics from him to follow.

Bob

Bob,
You really should take better care of your boats. Start with cleaning and waxing the deck!!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 08:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueOval
I hate no one, OK maybe 3 people.LOL I could not afford to live in Florida, I boat to much as it is, I would never get a chance to save any gas money up if I lived in Florida.

It does happened, since we moved to FL three months ago my gas bill has doubled and it's not going to stop over the Winter like it used to, but that's exactly what we wanted so no crying here.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bob

Bob, do you need a deck hand to help tie the boat up and someone to buy the adult beverages for tomorrow's fun run?
Old 12-28-2012, 10:01 AM
Registered

Bob
I love Rumrunners! Pick me up a new shirt from there, mine seems to have shrunk a bit.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Things are just beginning to freeze up here in northern Michigan and our iceboat season is about to begin. 80 mph and no fuel burn.
ed
Old 12-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Rumrunners is some good food. And yes I love living In swfl for the temps!!
Old 12-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Registered

i live in ct and hate the winter,soon i will live with dad in palm coast\daytona line cant wait.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:16 PM
Registered

Got my Skater in a Detroit warehouse and my son is pulling me around it in his truck - turning up the building heat to get the full affect. Plus I'm getting great gas mileage.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

35 and calling for snow here. It sucks and I'm jonesing but I do keep one thought in the back of my mind. It will be spring in a couple months and it only gets better from there. Down there it will already suck in a couple months and it will only get worse from there.

Winter also gives me an off season (saving a lot of gas money) so I can get ready and pay for next.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.