Notices

So I guess Im a lurker

Old 01-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to OSO, Your boat looks good. There is one the same color that has been sitting in my neck of the woods for a few years, like the boat but have never seen it in the water. By the looks of yours this person should sell it so someone like yourself can fix it up & use it. Randy
Old 01-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like Jim Darr! Ban Him!!!

Just kidding! welcome to the board.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 1,206 Likes on 579 Posts

Nice looking ride! Great decision adding the hydraulic steering. The number 1 best upgrade that I ever did.

It also appears that the vinyl paint adhered good ad took some abuse. I did an interior with it years ago and I was surprised how good it held up.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You caught me its really Jim Darr and I'm only towing it with a 3/4 ton so it's getting ready to drag me off the road with every passing truck.

In all seriousness though thanks for the warm welcome and I haven't seen but Afew in the same paint scheme. At first I was turned off by the yellow but it grew on me slightly. Yes the vinyl paint held up to some serious abuse not by me but the previous owner liked to fix everything with drywall screws and vinyl paint. It was hideous. But I will say it makes the material hard as a rock.

Can't wait for the steering upgrade plus it adds some nice looking equipment to the back lol. I never had an issue with steering the boat but i know I needed it so it was a Christmas present to myself.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Registered

Cool

cool lookin boat, bet its gonna run great with the upgrades. good luck with your build.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Registered

Nice project and Welcome.