couple cool pics I took..

the last time LJ ran him....

Wow that is a beautiful boat!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Bashing on the MI loyal... Nice
Jealousy gets you nowhere, where else can you have your pick up any type of boating, all freshwater? I've met a lot of fountain people but they don't resemble you and your douchebaggery.

You're right Derek, its gettin good in here

As for the original topic- Clifford is one of the sweetest boats out there... True V bottom pedigree, I'd LOVE to have it... But is way out of my pay grade!

Wow, all you guys are on tonight it wouldn't be winter without bashing And Internet forums wouldn't be fun without ball busting. FACT
Old 01-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by hotjava66

I have no problems with Fountains.........their owners however you need to be carefull of. Some of them would stand around Reggie's steaming pile and proclaim to the world it is the finest boating creation ever.
Isn't that funny? Same thing happens (except being the fastest of course ) with Aronow fans...even if it was molds or hulls he threw away, or sold off.

However. If the "gods" were to strap engines to actually pieces of chit, Reggie's would be the fastest, and the Aronow ones would crush toilets I'm sure. And according to drock78 the corn would fall out of the fountain
Old 01-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4bus
Isn't that funny? Same thing happens (except being the fastest of course ) with Aronow fans...even if it was molds or hulls he threw away, or sold off.

However. If the "gods" were to strap engines to actually pieces of chit, Reggie's would be the fastest, and the Aronow ones would crush toilets I'm sure. And according to drock78 the corn would fall out of the fountain
Reggie did it why can't the "gods"???

Bad Fountain joke but couldn't resist.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Saber is an Apache...just look how this thread has derailed.....
I love it...it happened to my thread a hundred times...and I loved it as well.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Registered

wow, all you guys are on tonight :d it wouldn't be winter without bashing :d and internet forums wouldn't be fun without ball busting. Fact
+1
Old 01-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think TRL knows of a douchebag in MI... A few clues. Blown up engines, mustache, jean shorts... Just sayin'
-Fountain nation and O'doyle RULES!!!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WTF is an Aronow????
Don't get me started on the Apache faithful.......those guys have consumed wayyyyy more cool aid than you Fountian fans per capita.
Or the Cigarette guys, I mean seriously just because there is a #1 on the side............

Last edited by hotjava66; 01-11-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by keegan
I think TRL knows of a douchebag in MI... A few clues. Blown up engines, mustache, jean shorts... Just sayin'
-Fountain nation and O'doyle RULES!!!!!
Jean shorts? Was that in the 80's??? Jeezus my buddy still wears them. No moustache and not an engine builder either.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by hotjava66

I have no problems with Fountains.........their owners however you need to be carefull of. Some of them would stand around Reggie's steaming pile and proclaim to the world it is the finest boating creation ever.
No that's funny! I'm back for some more MI douchebaggery! Had to take a break and have dinner and drinks at MacRays with the big cruiser MI douche bags.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.