Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best deal going in the classifieds (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/289936-best-deal-going-classifieds.html)

4bus 01-12-2013 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion (Post 3847232)
glad this thread is sorta fun and joking. We are all avid boaters who like to give each other a hard time!

+1 :d

4bus 01-12-2013 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL (Post 3847201)
Thats cause Shortbus can dish it but can`t take it

If I couldn't take it I woul have stopped posting

I must be bad at relaying the mood while typing, I am smiling every time I make a ball busting post. And yes ppl, bust my balls back..and then I bust back.....why so serious?

Sorry if I offended anyone

POWERPLAY J 01-12-2013 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion (Post 3847232)
Glad this thread is sorta fun and joking. We are all avid boaters who like to give each other a hard time!

Give it, take it. It's all in fun. Unfortunately this thread was started about a boat with a well respected owners premature demise. I hope he is getting some good laughs in heaven. :)

tomtbone1993 01-12-2013 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by lil red (Post 3847216)
Funny a fountain guy making fun of a "small" boat! You can practically put a "42" fountain on a 36' trailer lol

here we go.....

Sunrocket24 01-12-2013 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by powerplay j (Post 3847316)
give it, take it. It's all in fun. Unfortunately this thread was started about a boat with a well respected owners premature demise. I hope he is getting some good laughs in heaven. :)

1+

Full Force 01-12-2013 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J (Post 3847316)
Give it, take it. It's all in fun. Unfortunately this thread was started about a boat with a well respected owners premature demise. I hope he is getting some good laughs in heaven. :)

He would be saying... "Dude.....stop!!" trust me.....

offshorexcursion 01-12-2013 09:33 PM

Best part about boats is they are all different, it would be boring if we all had the same one! Yeah Clifford is not for everyone but it has my respect just as the bottom part of a 42 fountain hull. No I would not own a fountain but I would tie up to anyone with one that wants to have a good time. :coolcowboy:

I have rode in Wicked Won (similar 41 saber) and WOW! What a sweet boat. But half of the reason WW is so Wicked is due to the owner, Dan. I am sure the same goes with Clifford from what I am reading. I hope the new owner is just as awesome.

POWERPLAY J 01-12-2013 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Full Force (Post 3847524)
He would be saying... "Dude.....stop!!" trust me.....

Well that is a bummer. That is pretty unfortunate.

POWERPLAY J 01-12-2013 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion (Post 3847554)
Best part about boats is they are all different, it would be boring if we all had the same one! Yeah Clifford is not for everyone but it has my respect just as the bottom part of a 42 fountain hull. No I would not own a fountain but I would tie up to anyone with one that wants to have a good time. :coolcowboy:

I have rode in Wicked Won (similar 41 saber) and WOW! What a sweet boat. But half of the reason WW is so Wicked is due to the owner, Dan. I am sure the same goes with Clifford from what I am reading. I hope the new owner is just as awesome.

Nicely said.

Drock78 01-13-2013 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion (Post 3847554)
best part about boats is they are all different, it would be boring if we all had the same one! Yeah clifford is not for everyone but it has my respect just as the bottom part of a 42 fountain hull. No i would not own a fountain but i would tie up to anyone with one that wants to have a good time. :coolcowboy:

I have rode in wicked won (similar 41 saber) and wow! What a sweet boat. But half of the reason ww is so wicked is due to the owner, dan. I am sure the same goes with clifford from what i am reading. I hope the new owner is just as awesome.

+1