Notices

So is the rumor true ?

Old 01-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Jeff's parole hearing came up in September...I think...maybe October, but since he was being paroled to California, it took longer than if he had been paroled out in Texas. It was a lengthy process in which it appears that only one person in the California system actually cared...his parole officer out there. She made the inspection of his father's house and then got all the paper work done that day and sent in with her blessing...sorta speak. Had he paroled out to Texas, most likely he would have been out in November. But, Lucky Strike is right. Jeff paid for his part in all of that crap with days of his life and away from his kids. His younger son called me almost daily and even with this kids disability, no one could have a more loving or faithful son. To give you an idea, Jacob knew that I was always there for Jeff and put money in his TDC account. Others sent me money for Jeff's account also, but I will not say who did, so dont even waste your time asking. Jacob only had his piggy bank and this 9 year old kid (when he told me this) wanted my address. When I asked him what he needed my address for, his response was, "I know that you have been sending my Dad money while he is in prison and I want to send you what I have in my piggy bank to pay you back". Jacob is a great kid and we have talked for hours at a time on the phone.

As for TDC expediting Jeff thru the system...this could be a yes and no thing. Jeff paid his debt with months of his life. He did what he did and he will admit it. The others involved in this and you know the ones, but to refresh your memory...the boat owner, the high performance boat shop owner and the boat sales dude were never charged. I wrote a letter to the Texas Rangers over it and the answer I got was that when you are friends and buddies with a District Attorney...meaning the performance boat shop owner and the boat saleman dude, there is no better protection from the system then protection from within. So unless one of them says something, there is nothing that can be done. The Sheriff of Grayson County had evidence against the boat salesman dude, but the D/A refused to accept it. So, what does this tell you?

Now, if all of this had happened in Texas instead of New York, Jeff would have received the least of the sentences that would be handed down. But New York is seriously cash strapped and it is expensive to house someone in prison. So if one has charges as so many of them did up there, then deep pockets is the way to avoid it. As I was told, Sgro paid $850,000.00 to stay out of prison and Winters paid $541,000.00 to stay out of prison. The others also paid money. JC who really, in my opinion got the long end of a short stick paid with getting his reputation hit, a small fine and his business kicked around. I have talked to JC several times on the phone and regardless of what anyone thinks...like I really care what anyone thinks...I do like JC and I have never met him. But I just might swing by his place soon and say hi in the near future. Angelo most certainly would have gone to prison, had he lived, as they had a stack of charges against him. Now, many of you might think Curtis is all done. Well...sorry. He is not done by a long shot and I got off his @ss about all the other stuff and I am not going to start riding on him again. What will happen...who knows, but remember that it is in New York and the State is seriously cash strapped. I wish him luck on all the charges and that is all I have to say about it. If you want more information...look it up.

All in all...Jeff paid his debt...get off his butt and let him put his life back together. Of all the many people who have called me and of all the people who emailed me that were customers of Jeff from him pulling their boats to whereever...none of them had a bad word to say about him knowing full well that he was in a Texas prison. Most all said that they would use him without question to haul their boats again. Many out there wanted to remain silent, but still wish Jeff the best. I will not say who they are, because some of you will go after them with your petty crap. Jeff is out so either wish him the best or just shutup...the tally book is even now and Ceasar is satisfied.

Last edited by pslonaker; 01-13-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:42 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I,for one, wish Jeff good luck in is future.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:50 AM
Registered

Just thought I would comeback on this here thread and wish Jeff a big ole HAPPY BIRTHDAY today...and I heard thru the grape vine that he got a 43 Nor-tec...
Old 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pslonaker
Just thought I would comeback on this here thread and wish Jeff a big ole HAPPY BIRTHDAY today...and I heard thru the grape vine that he got a 43 Nor-tec...
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
...and I heard thru the grape vine that he got a 43 Nor-tec...
Hopefully he wore a mask this time!!

Just kidding. Happy Birthday Chubby!!
Old 01-17-2013, 01:10 PM
MES
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy Birthday!
Old 01-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Well.... Excuse the phuck out of me. Now, wipe that jizzz off of your chin!
you're excused...
Old 01-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Registered

Jeff just wanted me to thank all of you for your well wishes and thanks to the people that emailed him directly to say hi and to wish him well for the future.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Happy Birthday,Jeff.If you ever get back to Jasper,AL the Chinese restaurant is still there.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I also think jeff got a raw deal and i am one of the conbributors to his CDC account.He hauled my boat several times and was very trustworthy and conscientious.
Would use him in a heart beat if he decided to get back in the hauling business.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.