Notices

Zyban

Old 07-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Consintracy
The only way Wellbutrin is cheaper...is if you have insurance and you tell your doctor it's for depression (then it's covered under your insurance-because, insurance co. won't cover people who are trying to kick the habit or some $hit-go figure?!?!) But, then your medical records will show that you are a depressed person which, (I would think) could hurt you if for some reason your medical records needed to be released for a job or something (not sure, can they do that?). But, from what I hear, There are ALOT of people on anti-depressants. Tracy
No need to worry...your medical records are between you and your doctor.
And yes...there are a LOT of people on some type of antidepressents. And a lot more that should be on them. I personally was on Paxil for a few months a few years ago - worked great! I know somebody who just started a round of Zoloft - I'm hoping they start feeling better soon.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:25 AM
Registered

G-Force~ Are you sure about that? How about Commercial Pilot's & Flight Attendants? Or Police Officer's (Troutly help us out on this one). I'm almost positive they ask you to sign a form to release your medical records, upon handing in your application.

Hmmmm...interesting question. I mean REALLY...wouldn't you want to make sure that your Pilot doesn't have a problem with depression, where he could just fall apart at anytime?!?! I'm sure that there a ton of job's that could effect "us" if we were dealing with a depressed person!! Not sure...but, I am curious

Last edited by Consintracy; 07-18-2002 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:28 AM
Registered

I didn't even think of that...so you're right....good question! If it was me, I'd only let my doctor release only what I'd want 'em to see.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Here's one of me since I quit smoking.....(Let me search for one from LOTO last yr. this time...eeeeek!!)
So, don't be afraid of weight gain when you decide to quit!!!
Attached Thumbnails Zyban-pict0001k.jpg  
Old 07-18-2002, 12:17 PM
Registered

OMG...I can't believe I'm showing this....pretty much the same shot....
Attached Thumbnails Zyban-004weightloss.jpg  
Old 07-18-2002, 12:19 PM
Scott72

I quit smoking a little while ago and found that doing cardio keeps me from going back to it. Always lifted weights but never really did cardio. When I quit I started by walking on a treadmill. I slowly started jogging once I started to get my wind. Now I'm addicted. Makes me feel 100 times better than smoking (tons more energy) and helps keep the weight off.

Old 07-18-2002, 12:20 PM
Registered

Troutly...may I?

Grrrrrrr...baby...grrrrrrr!

You're a lucky man Todd!!
Old 07-18-2002, 12:22 PM
Tee

What G-Force said

Old 07-18-2002, 12:25 PM
Tee

I wonder if this Zyban stuff would work for someone who uses "Smokeless Tobacco"? Anybody know of someone who tried the drug for that?

Old 07-18-2002, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CONSINTRACY,YOU ARE IN FACT,STILL SMMMMMOOOOKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.