Thanks Jayboat - mini mancave

Notices

Thanks Jayboat - mini mancave

Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Jayboat - mini mancave

Thanks Jay, I've got my two 16" x 24" jayboat pictures of the Formula that he took during the Marco run, my UFC belt and my Vegas Nascar drive pics, they're on the wall behind my desk in my office and they look great, just a little slice of fun.

Thanks again Jay.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey
Thanks Jay, I've got my two 16" x 24" jayboat pictures of the Formula that he took during the Marco run, my UFC belt and my Vegas Nascar drive pics, they're on the wall behind my desk in my office and they look great, just a little slice of fun.

Thanks again Jay.
Looks great Jim. By why do you have a office not like you work anyways
Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

UFC belt? Do tell.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Looks great Jim. By why do you have a office not like you work anyways

Thanks Bobby, I've got to at least act like I earn my keep around here.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
UFC belt? Do tell.

Some know, some may not, but for the last 10-12 years I've been going to Vegas 10-12 times over every winter after the boat gets winterized to get out of the crappy weather in Missouri, well they tell me I gamble a bit and my "HOST" takes care of me.

I've been to almost every Vegas UFC fight in the last ten years, I've seen some real great fights, anyway he got us a back stage visit.

We got to meet some of the UFC folks and they gave me a actual real UFC belt just like the champions get, sucker probably weighs 20 lbs, super cool.

Thought I was going to have to fight my way out of the MGM to get it back to Mandalay Bay where we were staying.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Nice Jim. Glad to see you are enjoying the move to SW Florida, FMO and Jay's pictures. People sometime wonder why I have an office as well. LOL

Bob
Old 02-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Registered

your a lucky man.damn
Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

That last pic there of the ring I think has a good friend of mine from high school. Not the fighter in the ring but the bald guy in the corner in the black shirt looks like Gary (Iron Bear) Myers. He was a pioneer of the sport but came along a few years before it got really big. Ever hear of him?
Old 02-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Nice Jim. Glad to see you are enjoying the move to SW Florida, FMO and Jay's pictures. People sometime wonder why I have an office as well. LOL

Bob
We have a lot of similarities, yes, really enjoying and loving it down here, we can't wait for the March 2nd run.

Originally Posted by innerrage
your a lucky man.damn

I agree with you, I'm a lucky dude, thanks by the way.

Originally Posted by Marginmn
That last pic there of the ring I think has a good friend of mine from high school. Not the fighter in the ring but the bald guy in the corner in the black shirt looks like Gary (Iron Bear) Myers. He was a pioneer of the sport but came along a few years before it got really big. Ever hear of him?
No, I don't think I know him, but that doesn't mean anything, I'm bad with names, there's lots of good people in that sport.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey
Some know, some may not, but for the last 10-12 years I've been going to Vegas 10-12 times over every winter after the boat gets winterized to get out of the crappy weather in Missouri, well they tell me I gamble a bit and my "HOST" takes care of me.

I've been to almost every Vegas UFC fight in the last ten years, I've seen some real great fights, anyway he got us a back stage visit.

We got to meet some of the UFC folks and they gave me a actual real UFC belt just like the champions get, sucker probably weighs 20 lbs, super cool.

Thought I was going to have to fight my way out of the MGM to get it back to Mandalay Bay where we were staying.
Too cool. Been a UFC fan since the mid-90's. I imagine you were quite popular trying to get out of the MGM that night!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.