Miami boat show ... lunch and , WHO >

Miami boat show ... lunch and , WHO

Notices

Miami boat show ... lunch and , WHO

Old 02-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami boat show ... lunch and , WHO

No sooner than the Boating Toys For Tots is over and I am on the next thing on the agenda; For me and many others that is the Miami Boat show
Last year several of us who cpmunicate over this web sitr and some other sites got together for lunch at Mango . It was great to put a face to a name of all the people that I have had the opportunity to know here and some other web boards
Lets do a meet and greet . Saturday at 13:00 hours [1 oclock mid day lets meet for lunch at MANGO`s on South beach . The food is great it is easy to find and being that it is known more as a night spot it is not busy during the lunch hour. . Also the girls on the wait staff are hotter than the habanero salsa .
I will bring an arm full ofToys Tour T-shirts to givev away to my friends I have yet to meet .
I hope you like the Idea . Give me some input . Rus 407 760 3481 or PM
Last year it was a great time …. Hope to meet and share some good time with all of you there very soon.
Best Wishes To all RaceBoat Rus