Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering >

Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering

Notices

Mi,Ont, and Ohio OSO gathering

Old 07-23-2002, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We've got the kids this weekend, so I think a run like that is a bit out of our reach. Actually even without kids we'd be getting there probably a half hour after the big dogs. Our time to PIB is usually 2 hrs (we could probably shave a half hour off that if we really tried) and that looks like about the same distance.

Hey, we were heading out from the Beach Grill to see you guys at Muscamoot on Sunday when the storm hit. After spending the duration of it in open water just trying to keep the bow into the waves and taking a lot of spray and even a little green water over the bow, we were done for the day. We were full from the brunch, but it hurt having to load a full cooler back into the truck. Hope to see you this weekend...
Old 07-24-2002, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

I'll be heading to the Cove Marina Saturday if anyone is interested.

Rick
Old 07-24-2002, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't get the advantage out last weekend at all, I made it as far as the launch, when the straight line winds kicked up on sunday, and I just covered it back up. I got out in the cat saturday, so it wasn't a bad weekend by any means, but I've got to go to a STUPID F'ING WEDDING this saturday.

Can you tell I hate wedding's?
Old 07-24-2002, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default i'll be out Saturday A.M.

I will be out from Saturday Morning until about 2pm, then have to go out on Patrol. Sunday I wll be out all day with the wife and family and our New addition, The Phantom, fresh from Mitcher T.
Old 07-25-2002, 07:53 AM
B.R.S.

Sat forcast is NW 10 to 15 Knots waves 1 to 3 and a chance of showers. As long as it is not raning I'm going. The train leaves Metro at 12 noon sharp.

Old 07-25-2002, 09:18 AM
BuzzinBye!

Cardshark,

If you like going to Toledo why don't you sign up for the LEOPA poker run on Aug 2,3,4. We would love having you come on down. There will be about 75 boats this year.

Dan

Old 07-25-2002, 09:20 AM
BuzzinBye!

Cardshark,

I would have met up with you this weekend in Toledo but we have an AYC regatta at Monroe Boat Club this weekend. We will have are boat there Fri and Sat. Then go boating on Sun.

Dan

Old 07-26-2002, 05:18 AM
cardshark 388

Will be at Metro at noon.Boyd has to work the first weekend in August but we will be at the Port CLinton Poker Run on the 17th. Hope to see some of you Saturday.
Mrs. Cardshark