Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini >

Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini

Notices

Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini

Old 04-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Most people from jersey are pretty straight up but I guess Tony is the apple that fell away from the tree
Old 04-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DirtyMoney
How many LLC's are involved? Sounds like everybody is hiding something.
Your barking up the wrong tree if you think that Gary is doing something wrong.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
it was suppose to be destroyed but it was kept from Gary and stored. I hope that the boat that the sheriff got was chucks boat.
Everybody is pulling for Chuck to get his boat finished and delivered.The guy has been more patient than i would have.
A man of his word-bull****.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BONDO10
Actually makes sense now. Why would Frisini continue to pay for Spectre molds that you can't use the Spectre name.The question is,who has the rights to the name? Doesn't sound like Gary has them either. If Jay has the name, and Gary has the molds,the molds are useless to anyone but Jay. I think the assumptions should stop,until more information is out there.
Feb 2006 Pilini sells to Conrad all rights,logos,trade marks and intellectual rights.Oct 2009 Conrad assigned all those rights toSpectre powerboats llc who then assigned all the rights to Frisina under a lease agreement in jan 2010.
Frisina definatly had the rights to all the above which didnt stop him from selling ,building boats with the Spectre name and logo .
Old 04-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Registered

This is an email I recieved last night into an inquiry that I made yesterday in reguards to the police going to tony's place. This is from someone on the east coast that is very much in the know.

i have confirmed that a boat was taken out on Monday April 22 at the request of the boats owner and the sheriffs office was called .Apparantly the boat was in to repair structural damage from over two months ago and no work had taken place on the boat the entire time it was there.Rumor has it 3 more customers boats are leaving in the near future.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered

another boat was taken out of Tony's place in Florida with the help of the sheriff's department. That leaves two more boats to go. This was done today april 24th. Rumor also has it that a 39 center console in Toms River NJ at Arrow Marine has some issues. I will have a full acount from my Jersey source in 48 hours

Chuck I hope along with everyone else on OSO that your water test this saturday goes good and you take your boat home and out of his hands.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pslonaker
chuck i hope along with everyone else on oso that your water test this saturday goes good and you take your boat home and out of his hands.
+1
Old 04-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Registered

I have the only 39' cc, and mine is currently at Havasu. might want t double check your sources.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 736 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by beertruck
I have the only 39' cc, and mine is currently at Havasu. might want t double check your sources.
Good to hear that.
ed
Old 04-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 75 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by beertruck
Slonaker is an expert on all legal issues. Are you saying that his crack investigative team, and his felonious acquaintances, have made a mistake??

After all, we do count on him now, as we did during the Card Shark trials, to provide us with insider information!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.