Old 04-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Catastrophe
Hey pal

Nice pic of your new boat !!
How many Jetskis did you get.
3 or 4 ?

Did you go and get the other one for the nanny ??
I have old boats you old goat! I have ONE waverunner. You must have me confused with someone else.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Who said I have a problem with him selling cheap parts? LOL You get what you pay for. So sensitive!

I'm confused.....who got who banned with connected friends.....and who has a new boat on this thread?
Question #1: answer you did, I Quoted you. You called me a Cheerleader? Do that to my face, I will be glad to PM you my address.

Question # 2: Seems only you "VIP" members can get people banned for no reason.

Not sure if you have a "new" boat or not but over privileged A$$wipes like yourself think you own everything, including this forum which may be true, I'm not sure. I'm just the underpaid grunt fighting for your right to be a giant A$$wipe.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Man those Michigan boys are bad***
Old 04-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24
Question #1: answer you did, I Quoted you. You called me a Cheerleader? Do that to my face, I will be glad to PM you my address.

Not sure if you have a "new" boat or not but over privileged A$$wipes like yourself think you own everything, including this forum which may be true, I'm not sure. I'm just the underpaid grunt fighting for your right to be a giant A$$wipe.
You guys are plucking funny.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Sunrocket24;3902280]Question #1: answer you did, I Quoted you. You called me a Cheerleader? Do that to my face, I will be glad to PM you my address.

Not sure if you have a "new" boat or not but over privileged A$$wipes like yourself think you own everything, including this forum which may be true, I'm not sure. I'm just the underpaid grunt fighting for your right to be a giant A$$wipe.[/QUOTE

Damn. I owe ya a drink for that.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24

Answer #1: Wrong. I said that Stinger has Cheerleaders for cheap parts.....with two nice cocktail smiles at the end. So what? Why your attitude and cheap threats?

Answer #2A: No idea what you are talking about. An OSO VIP status has banning rights? I never knew that. It used to be Diamond Status....it's the software and paid membership level that assigns "status".

Answer #2B: I have one project boat that is nearly 20 years old, and another boat that is 12 years old so why would you say I have a new boat? I do have a new waverunner......sorry for that. Why be a forum prick? Your service to our great country is admirable and is respected by me, but doesn't give you a pass to be an a$$hole. LOL

You should drink less coffee or RedBull and relax. You're taking offense about NOTHING.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Registered

Great,now I'm all scared and it's bedtime,looks like I will need the nightlight on again tonight...
Old 04-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
Great,now I'm all scared and it's bedtime,looks like I will need the nightlight on again tonight...
Don't worry. I'm sure your man will protect you.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I will chill out Chaos, don't want to get banned. It is what it is and Mike is a great guy and he should not be banned.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by powerplay j
don't worry. I'm sure your man will protect you.
lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.