Notices

Statement???

Old 08-09-2013, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts
Lightbulb

not really my business.
hope all my friends can work out their differences.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 08-09-2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: shut up, Jay
Old 08-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
Here are my facts, and they are my facts and direct from Nick and Todd and i have the text messages to prove them so this is not third party

Last year a week before the shootout 2012 (mid august - about a year ago)- i bought DELOS Sport Chassis from Statement and I gave them a LARGE cash deposit (over half) and they told me I would get the title when the boat was done for the Ft Lauderdale show or Key West Worlds at the latest and i would get the title when DELOS boat was delivered to him - thats what i was told and i was willing to wait for the title. then i was told it would be the Miami boat show boat in Feb, i was upset but willing to wait- then i was told june, then end of july, then july 26th then august 2 - so it has been well over a year, i dont have my title, i cant drive my truck and Statment has my money and will not do anything about it. Those are the facts and thats why im pissed. I actually like the boats, the lines, the colors. We actually talked to them about being a dealer at LOTO last year but after a few of the lies there is no way i would buy anthing else from them- so the facts are it has been over a year and i have been lied to directly by both Nick and Todd (at the miami boat show in person) multiple times, this is not third party, its the facts and i just want my title and i know i will get it when the boat gets delivered - SO JUST DELIVER THE BOAT ALREADY
This pretty much sums it up. Wild is spot on with his post.