Notices

Statement???

Old 04-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
Here is a pic of the one delivered to GLOC:

Looks great for being over a year old from promised delivery date...
Old 04-19-2013, 04:28 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Hahahaha
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Registered
Gold Member

I was in Islamorada also....
Old 04-19-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered
Gold Member

There were 2 new statement center consoles. both owners extremely upset! the one didn't even have trim switches installed! they were jumping out wires under the dash to trim the boat! the dash was a mess and things were falling apart everywhere. boat was no where near finished. the owner and crew got totally avoided by the statement crew.NOT COOL! how a boat could be delivered like that is a shame. especially after waiting a year for it. the owner and crew were all wearing MTI shirts to make a "STATEMENT". the other boat is a whole nother story...
Old 04-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Registered

I must say after going to Fort Lauderdale show twice and Miami once to buy a boat I was always attracted to statement boats. I did a lot of research and Sniffing. Each show I went to statement had a boat in the show that was always unfinished. These shows are the biggest shows in the world and I am sure very expensive to be apart of.

I can't imagine what nick was thinking to bring a boat of this caliber to the show unfinished. I purchased a nortech in Miami this year and my boat is on schedule to be completed by may 3rd. Nortech and terry has been great to work with.

I love some of the boats statement builds but to have a boat this caliber at the biggest shows in USA is crazy on nick's part to be incomplete.

The cat at Miami was hands down the coolest boat I have seen. The paint job was absolutely beautiful!

Statement will make a few adjustments and be just fine. I think they make a very nice boat but spending 300-400k on a cc you must be on your game. Buyers spending this kind of money expects things to be damn near perfect. Which is hard to do. But, spending this kind of money on a 35-40' cc is crazy.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:44 AM
Registered
Gold Member

the statement cat was definitely beautiful. It is too bad it kept breaking down. I think I would choke somebody to death if I spent a million dollars and waited a year for a boat and it couldn't finish a poker run! not to mention it only ran 130 mph. I hope the statement boys get their $hit together before its too late!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastoys
the statement cat was definitely beautiful. It is too bad it kept breaking down. I think I would choke somebody to death if I spent a million dollars and waited a year for a boat and it couldn't finish a poker run! not to mention it only ran 130 mph. I hope the statement boys get their $hit together before its too late!
Totally agree! Nothing worse then spending your hard earned money on a toy that brings you nothing but misery!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fastoys

I have a 2002 Skater that cost 1/4 of that, runs 30mph faster and ran 387 miles trouble free my first time out. I'd tell them to shove that boat up their **s.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
I must say after going to Fort Lauderdale show twice and Miami once to buy a boat I was always attracted to statement boats. I did a lot of research and Sniffing. Each show I went to statement had a boat in the show that was always unfinished. These shows are the biggest shows in the world and I am sure very expensive to be apart of.

I can't imagine what nick was thinking to bring a boat of this caliber to the show unfinished. I purchased a nortech in Miami this year and my boat is on schedule to be completed by may 3rd. Nortech and terry has been great to work with.

I love some of the boats statement builds but to have a boat this caliber at the biggest shows in USA is crazy on nick's part to be incomplete.

The cat at Miami was hands down the coolest boat I have seen. The paint job was absolutely beautiful!

Statement will make a few adjustments and be just fine. I think they make a very nice boat but spending 300-400k on a cc you must be on your game. Buyers spending this kind of money expects things to be damn near perfect. Which is hard to do. But, spending this kind of money on a 35-40' cc is crazy.
I agree with the top 1/2 of your post - I was at the Lauderdale show this last year and just shook my head in amazement on the lack of detail Statement put on display.

I disagree on the last 1/2 half. Any future statement owner's should... to quote my attorney 'Govern themselves accordingly'.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Should have bought a Cig Delo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.