Pet Peeve's while on your boat?

Notices

Pet Peeve's while on your boat?

Old 04-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
This one drives me crazy! My money, my boat, my music, my schedule! And definitely my damn beer!
Don't forget the good one, Can I drive!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

the shoes on and walking all over the boat burns my azz!!! I always let people know, shoes off before getting in and shoes on after you step off... but for some reason they think it's ok to get on and off with them on, just take em off when the get in cockpit wtf??? there's snap in carpet there!!! I want to get back to the dock put on my shoes and walk on there car/truck and then open the doors and walk over the seats then sit down in the seat and take off my shoes!!!!
the phone call from people who you don't here from till summer and have never helped do squat..cleaning, uncovering, docking...etc ask.."can we come out in the boat this weekend"

showing up with extra guests! had my 32 with 9 adults once due too that...never again!!!!

and i understand if you're not a boater and don't know how to help dock but please stay out of the way!!!! i don't need the added obstacles just to let you know the 9 in the 32 day was not fun!!! it also ended up being a poker run day with lots of boat!!! what a cluster F docking!!!!
this list could get long!!! LOL

Last edited by LAriverratt; 04-24-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
Love that link you got going

like this one too http://traviscrossett.com/1.jpg
This is absolutely unacceptable.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
Love that link you got going

like this one too http://traviscrossett.com/1.jpg

Originally Posted by TC G
Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Registered

Ok, it starts at the dock. People on the ramp loading or unloading all their crap with a line waiting to put in or take out, and at my dock their is more than enough room to pull up out of the way. Lucky for me my wife is more than happy to be the A-hole, and keep everybody in line. But most people we boat with are respectful and listen to our rules, I have found out its your family that will destroy your sh*t first!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by baditude
People that you take to the bar that don't offer any gas. Watch as they pound down drinks and shots while you only have one or two beers because your driving them in your boat. and when the tab comes to the table they are more than happy to tell you owe $4 for your share of the bill.
That would happen once and they would be walking home from said bar :
Old 04-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TC G
looks like someone should take these ladies out and teach them some boat etiquette LOL
Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MonkeySea2
Holy Chit, thanks for making me laugh so hard on this crappy day!!! LOL Some of these are sooo damm funny! Dropping the duece in my head is one of mine too!! I have some friends whose kids do it every friggen time!!!
My 10yr old son wanted to be the first to tryout the porta potty when we bought the boat. Since he had to clean it afterwards, he's never asked again.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 951 Likes on 479 Posts

Not sure if mentioned yet....but mine is when people (other then my family) ask if they can drive the boat!....uh...NO! I'll let them steer through the no wake zones but not when on plane

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 951 Likes on 479 Posts

DOH! Just saw scooter say it!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.