Pet Peeve's while on your boat?

Old 04-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The worse pet peeve that I have not seen on here yet,

GAS PRICES~!
Have doubled since I bought my boat

Next worse thing is owning a boat in MN! At least there is a boating season, just very short lived
Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1) Being Late and Showing up with Extra People, is it ok? NO

2) Can't the 2 girls I just met at the bar pile in and sit on the floor? NO

3) Oh you're smoking can't I smoke? IM PROBABLY SMOKING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING TO IRRITATE ME

4) Shut your girlfriend up, I don't give a **** what drama she brought to the table nor do I care about what ***** looked at her wrong while you're a GUEST with me.

5) People who get too drunk and think it's funny or acceptable to act like morons, while it negatively reflects ME who is the one bringing them out to whatever destination we end up at.

6) You have to be back at whatever time, tough ****...doesn't hurt to want...

7) You want to bring your girlfriends, that's nice, they better do something other than text in the back seat.

8) Can we come out for a blast, you know like around here me and my drunk girlfriends are fun, please please please...*ahem, *uck off*

9) Don't even try to help me dock, I can do it myself...DON'T RUSH ME, FEND THE BOAT OFF...DO SOMETHING USEFUL

10) LISTEN WHEN I TELL YOU SOMETHING...DONT PULL MY BOW IN OR TRY TO TELL ME HOW TO DOCK MY BOAT, I know how to do it just fine, and it's usually someone else who screws it up in a 15knot wind, I get it perfect then someone moron attempts to grow a brain.

11) You left your wallet? Good, I'll leave you...

12) DONT INVITE RANDOM PEOPLE OUT AT THE BAR BECAUSE THEY BOUGHT YOU A DRINK...

13) We're going to run hard in some big water, PUT ON A JACKET WHEN I TELL YOU TO. "Aww it'll mess up my bikini, or I don't need one.." "You will when you fly out of the damn boat and drown..."

14) I back down 400ft with less than 3ft on each side of me, and nudge up perfectly and the ******* in the sport fish has the nerve to go "don't scratch my paint". Really because I put a fender covered in felt over my side and made sure I came in at about 1mph, avoiding every obstacle just to listen to your arrogant attitude about your *ucking silverton...While 20 minutes after, "HEY CAN WE COME CHECK OUT YOUR BOAT"

...yea look over the side, there's a cockpit, that doesn't mean WALK ALL OVER IT...

This started off as funny, now I realized how many things actually do piss me off...haha
Old 04-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wildthing47
1) being late and showing up with extra people, is it ok? No

2) can't the 2 girls i just met at the bar pile in and sit on the floor? No

3) oh you're smoking can't i smoke? Im probably smoking because you did something to irritate me

4) shut your girlfriend up, i don't give a **** what drama she brought to the table nor do i care about what ***** looked at her wrong while you're a guest with me.

5) people who get too drunk and think it's funny or acceptable to act like morons, while it negatively reflects me who is the one bringing them out to whatever destination we end up at.

6) you have to be back at whatever time, tough ****...doesn't hurt to want...

7) you want to bring your girlfriends, that's nice, they better do something other than text in the back seat.

8) can we come out for a blast, you know like around here me and my drunk girlfriends are fun, please please please...*ahem, *uck off*

9) don't even try to help me dock, i can do it myself...don't rush me, fend the boat off...do something useful

10) listen when i tell you something...dont pull my bow in or try to tell me how to dock my boat, i know how to do it just fine, and it's usually someone else who screws it up in a 15knot wind, i get it perfect then someone moron attempts to grow a brain.

11) you left your wallet? Good, i'll leave you...

12) dont invite random people out at the bar because they bought you a drink...

13) we're going to run hard in some big water, put on a jacket when i tell you to. "aww it'll mess up my bikini, or i don't need one.." "you will when you fly out of the damn boat and drown..."

14) i back down 400ft with less than 3ft on each side of me, and nudge up perfectly and the ******* in the sport fish has the nerve to go "don't scratch my paint". Really because i put a fender covered in felt over my side and made sure i came in at about 1mph, avoiding every obstacle just to listen to your arrogant attitude about your *ucking silverton...while 20 minutes after, "hey can we come check out your boat"

...yea look over the side, there's a cockpit, that doesn't mean walk all over it...

This started off as funny, now i realized how many things actually do piss me off...haha
#3. Lmao!
Old 04-29-2013, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh and most importantly, My stereo, MY MUSIC...don't start yapping at me about what I like to listen to when I'm running...or turn the stereo up to some absurd volume, you blow my stuff up..."oops sorry"
Old 04-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Guess my biggest was when someone pulled out a bag of Cheetos and i said no Cheetos on the boat.
couple hours later i was walking up to the boat and he was standing on the back seat eating the damn things, thinking he was being funny he was throwing them over the side every once in awhile . he didn't think it was funny the next day when i left him on the dock.

That was 4 yrs ago and i still will not let him on the boat.
if it was a kid that would be one thing but a grown man doesn't deserve a second chance
Old 05-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Registered

Suprised mittens didnt say this one: When you are docked at a restaraunt and you are eating in plain site of some idiot on the dock that sends his kid onto your boat to honk your horn because noone is looking.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tug Life
Suprised mittens didnt say this one: When you are docked at a restaraunt and you are eating in plain site of some idiot on the dock that sends his kid onto your boat to honk your horn because noone is looking.
that guy should be shot
Old 05-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tug Life
Not boat related, But I came out of a store once and had a kid sitting on my prostreet custom chopper while mom was taking a picture.... WTF could I do other than yell (tried not to swear casue of the kid). But seriously WTF is wrong with people.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 1,332 Likes on 743 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
Not boat related, But I came out of a store once and had a kid sitting on my prostreet custom chopper while mom was taking a picture.... WTF could I do other than yell (tried not to swear casue of the kid). But seriously WTF is wrong with people.
I bought my first DUCATI in 1987, a all red full coverage sport bike when there were very few.

That used to happen to me all the time, I started covering it when I would park it.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Registered

Angry Tanning oil !

Although it might be sexy on certain females that old fashioned oily
tanning oil makes one heck of a mess out of upholstery !!!
Let alone the intensafied UV rays on the area it lands.
and the biggest peeve of mine after 22 years of powerboating is the I gotta be back by 4:00. In my boat that means they're gonna have a long swim back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.