Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Nortech's got it going on! Positive post! >

Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!

Notices

Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
Bill, If I had a job like Terry's I would have a huge Head too! That's no job! But, I am sure the kind of people he deals with on some of the boats they build could become a real pain I am sure. People expect everything to be perfect in everyway. This does NOT happen!

Yea, the screen name is pretty old! Not sure how to fix it!
When you get the boat let me know we will meet in put in bay for a cold one. Kinda of funny I will be on my 42 fountain the 39 cc is staying at the plant for the summer getting a little tune up.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Awesome! When were those pics? Seems likes lot of work for six more days till delivery?
Few older and a few last week! Motors are not **** to hang and hook up! They should be fine.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 4 Posts

Was this build started from scratch after the miami show this year or was the hull already out of the mold. Thats a pretty fast build if they started end of February.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 554 Likes on 337 Posts

This boat is hot, good luck and do send us update pics as often as you can!

Old 05-03-2013, 05:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bill63
When you get the boat let me know we will meet in put in bay for a cold one. Kinda of funny I will be on my 42 fountain the 39 cc is staying at the plant for the summer getting a little tune up.
Bill, we will do that!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Registered

Here's a few new photos for you to enjoy! But, not as much as me!
Attached Thumbnails Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-003.jpg   Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-004.jpg   Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-005.jpg  

Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-006.jpg   Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-007.jpg   Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-008.jpg  

Old 05-03-2013, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
Here's a few new photos for you to enjoy! But, not as much as me!
We have been looking into a new 34. Can you tell me how the dual DTS throttle/shifters are set up with the trips. My guess is you will run on the "single lever" setting mostly and run all 3 off one lever. Then use the second lever for the starboard engine when docking. I just assumed 3 engines would get 3 levers. Also, did you get trip bolster seating at the helm? The ones I've seen all have the steering in the middle with trip seating. I was thinking that I may like the steering to be on one side or the other. I even thought of going to twin seating. Thanks.

Last edited by Mentalpause; 05-03-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bill63
Punkazz traitor!!!!
Old 05-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
We have been looking into a new 34. Can you tell me how the dual DTS throttle/shifters are set up with the trips. My guess is you will run on the "single lever" setting mostly and run all 3 off one lever. Then use the second lever for the starboard engine when docking. I just assumed 3 engines would get 3 levers. Also, did you get trip bolster seating at the helm? The ones I've seen all have the steering in the middle with trip seating. I was thinking that I may like the steering to be on one side or the other. I even thought of going to twin seating. Thanks.
Mercury DTS only comes with two levers. The right hand controls the starboard and center. You can get Livorsi DTS if you want three throttles and three shifters.
Chris went with the port side steer option vs the center steer. He has two wide seats with an armrest in between. You can build the boat either way.
When do you want yours?
Old 05-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Thanks Terry. Can you please post some pics of the wide seats when you have a chance, or text me with them. Do you build many with the 2 wides seats vs the triple seats? Just wondering how popular it would be. I'm waiting for the 39 to come in to Randy to see just how much my wife likes that "L" shape back seat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.