Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Help needed with opa in st clair july 26-28 >

Help needed with opa in st clair july 26-28

Notices

Help needed with opa in st clair july 26-28

Old 05-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, guys I' m just going to say thanks to the brothers on OSO! I have a dock for the week! I will also be staying at st. Clair inn. Looking forward to the partying. Look us up. We will be in a black 34' CC triples black NORTECH! Stereo off the hook!

Also, would love to here the places we need to check out? Staying for a week to sight see and enjoy this part of river/lake.
Would love to hear where we need to eat, check out, have a few cocktails, cruise.....

AGAIN, THANKS OSO FAMILY.......I'M IN!!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations, you will have a great time! this race is a fantastic race for spectators and one hell of a good time. We will be at the St.Clair boat harbor all week, walk down and say hi.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
Ok, guys I' m just going to say thanks to the brothers on OSO! I have a dock for the week! I will also be staying at st. Clair inn. Looking forward to the partying. Look us up. We will be in a black 34' CC triples black NORTECH! Stereo off the hook!

Also, would love to here the places we need to check out? Staying for a week to sight see and enjoy this part of river/lake.
Would love to hear where we need to eat, check out, have a few cocktails, cruise.....

AGAIN, THANKS OSO FAMILY.......I'M IN!!
Great , How is that new boat... Why not do Boyne Thunder in July there will be a few other Nortech cc there Great Time.