Notices

Most memorable post!

Old 05-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Most memorable post!

I am fairly new to the forum, and I've read lots of threads that were really interesting! Some of them going on for years! I know there are lots I've missed and would like to read some of them. If y'all could tell me the good ones I would love to read them!

Doesn't matter when written, just the ones that you guys think are worth reading, I know there are lots of em!"

It would be great if they where all on one thread!
Thanks!

Last edited by Rwbrew3; 05-06-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Apache... what's in a name (don't think it's around anymore but they shut OSO down for a couple of days to retrieve it)

Great Moments in Cat History

Great Moments In V Bottom History

Powerplay Boats

StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected

That should keep you busy till someone else posts some others
Old 05-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thank you sir! I've read all about the Pantera problems, the card shark etc... I read a great one a while ago, can't find now... Guy sales boat, truck plus cash deal or something, truck titled to someone else, cops take truck, saler now without, tries to locat the guy, can't find him but he has been seen on the local pond in the bat... New owner comes on forum, throughs a few jabs calls out other saler etc etc.. great thread... Wish I could find to reread !
Old 05-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great thread idea! I've heard Ginos story is a great read but iv never been able to fine the exact thread but I enjoyed the MY WAY threads over the summer I haven't been here to long so I don't know of many historic threads but just search anything you want and see what comes up
Old 05-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by HEDGEHOGER
Great thread idea! I've heard Ginos story is a great read but iv never been able to fine the exact thread but I enjoyed the MY WAY threads over the summer I haven't been here to long so I don't know of many historic threads but just search anything you want and see what comes up

I've read lots, would just be awesome if all where posted in the same place, would make for excellent reading, and wouldn't have to hunt them down or stumble across them. I just know there are some out there with twist and turns, good guy becomes bad guy etc,Then the power of oso gets involved and cracks the case! That's how the one went I read way back, but can't find it now, when everyone was talking crap about the new owner of the boat and how he pulled a fast one on the seller, then the new owner comes on and it's a different story from what was being explained by the seller, he comes on with his side of the story then it took a huge turn it was awesome!!

I'm looking for the good ones past or current!

Last edited by Rwbrew3; 05-06-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by gmhdfan
Apache... what's in a name (don't think it's around anymore but they shut OSO down for a couple of days to retrieve it)

Great Moments in Cat History

Great Moments In V Bottom History

Powerplay Boats

StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected

That should keep you busy till someone else posts some others

I can't locate it! Just the ( Apache what's in a name returns )
Old 05-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,193 Likes on 518 Posts

Most memorable post?

I'll ALWAYS remember the last line of this one! Thanks LaughingCat! ROFLMAO!!!!

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
This thread made me do some research. Can't quite put my finger on "why" I decided to look this up.

That's from the urban dictionary, which can be a little outside of normal academic standards.

Here's from an online dictionary:

From Wikipedia:

Sorry for the hi-jack. But if Marc or Scottie really called asking to buy the JBS boat and he then came on this thread saying these things, we seem to have a colossal douchebag in our midst.

Enjoy your 50' coffee table.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rwbrew3
I've read lots, would just be awesome if all where posted in the same place, would make for excellent reading, and wouldn't have to hunt them down or stumble across them. I just know there are some out there with twist and turns, good guy becomes bad guy etc,Then the power of oso gets involved and cracks the case! That's how the one went I read way back, but can't find it now, when everyone was talking crap about the new owner of the boat and how he pulled a fast one on the seller, then the new owner comes on and it's a different story from what was being explained by the seller, he comes on with his side of the story then it took a huge turn it was awesome!!

I'm looking for the good ones past or current!
There should have a memorable threads section where threads over a certain #of pages can be saved like the apache name thread
Old 05-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by HEDGEHOGER
There should have a memorable threads section where threads over a certain #of pages can be saved like the apache name thread

Right, hopefully there will be some guys posting here and we can find the good ones!
Old 05-07-2013, 05:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rwbrew3
Right, hopefully there will be some guys posting here and we can find the good ones!
Maybe moving the Thread to the general section would get some more attention

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.