Put The Forum Back The Way It Was!!!!! >

Put The Forum Back The Way It Was!!!!!

Notices

Old 06-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Well everyone voted that the new forum sucks and looks terrible and yet you continue to play with the way it looks...... I am sure that the vote everyone gave you spoke the way they feel ......Sooo Offshore Only what are you waiting for ,A comet to strike the earth ???? Put the Forum back the way it was and leave well enough alone !!!!!!!!

Jim

Last edited by cigboat1; 06-05-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Second
Old 06-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Registered
VIP Member

I personally don't want to see this as another bash thread but I have to stand up for the admin/webmaster on this decision on updating the forum.

As a webmaster my self it is hard to make this big of a change but due to vBulletin security patches and updates this was part of it. Think of it this way. Your information you have on here rather that be password or other things is more secure. I know all of yaw have been hearing about all the hacking that has been going on. This was a big security update for the forum. It does not matter if it is vBulletin, phpBB, or any other forum software out there. Over the years they have changed from version to version. Just give it time for the webmaster to make the settle changes that yaw guys like.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Registered

Blah ,Blah,Blah ,Still Sucks and you are going to hear about it from the guys.............................................. .................................................. ............. Jim
Old 06-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cigboat1
Well everyone voted that the new forum sucks and looks terrible and yet you continue to play with the way it looks...... I am sure that the vote everyone gave you spoke the way they feel ......Sooo Offshore Only what are you waiting for ,A comet to strike the earth ???? Put the Forum back the way it was and leave well enough alone !!!!!!!!

Jim

Yes.....lets bring back Donald Joel Aronow too. LOL The forum is better and will get better still.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Registered

Live Fast and Die Hard - and that's the way Aronow led his life -- Not like a bunch of computer weiners that support this board .....................!!!!!!!!!!!!................. .................................................. ........... Jim
Old 06-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Registered
VIP Member

The question is why are you B**ching about a FREE forum. Your are not paying to be on here. So STFU!
Old 06-05-2013, 12:57 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Live Fast and Die Hard - and that's the way Aronow led his life -- Not like a bunch of computer weiners that support this board .....................!!!!!!!!!!!!................. .................................................. ........... Jim
You're the one doing the whining. Stop your *****in or head over to SpeedWake.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Registered

I used to be a V.I.P. member but got tired of paying for NOTHING.... You really need to change your LOGO this is Not Pet parade !!! Put a picture of a boat up if you even own one - Jerk !!!

Jim
Old 06-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,826 Likes on 911 Posts

Jim
Have you read the posts about why this change/upgrade was NEEDED??????
Do you realize that the upgrade and changes are not complete yet???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.