ebay 1994 cig top gun???????????? >

ebay 1994 cig top gun????????????

Notices

ebay 1994 cig top gun????????????

Old 06-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay 1994 cig top gun????????????

Does anybody now anything about this boat?????? Its been sold 3x on ebay and either people are not paying for the boat or the boat is not what the seller says it is, help please i like it and seems to be worth the$$$$, thanks all
Old 06-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Not worth it, buddy bought it on eBay, I wanted the hull, he went to get it and had to swim through the cabin...... Boat is full of water and mold. May dry out, may already be rotted bad.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i drove there this past weekend with cash in hand. i hit the buy it now on ebay .i had full intensions on parting the boat out . only thing thats any good were the motors steering and the trailer .the floor in the boat is like a diving board, seems all rotted under the floor. plus the cabin had a foot of water in it all the way to the bow .now ill buy most anything!! and it takes alot for me to walk away. but that one i walked away from .actually i offered $20.000 to the owner of the boat he had some choice words .if someone wants a project i guess its ok but not for $33.000 .btw its been sitting in the same spot with bow way down for the past year . full of black mold so much that the interior looks to be black .good luck on that one
Old 06-11-2013, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds like an eBay seller thats hoping for a guy that just wires the money and doesn't come look at it first.. Hate to be the buyer that has that dropped off at his place. Yikes.