Notices

New paint Job

Old 06-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tgi
Thanks for the good laugh!!!

We have a handful of Cig owners around here that are more than obnoxious. Most of them are rocking 20+ year old Cig's thinking their Big pimpin'. In other words the poor schmucks can't afford a new cig but still think their cool with a "1" on the side of their boat.

The "history" with Cig gets a bit much.....The 80's & 90's are a distant memory no need to relive 30 years of history at the lake every weekend.

If you want to support the brand buy a new cig & most of those owners are completely fine, its the " I wanna be in the Cig club" people that are so annoying. No you don't have any money if you have to buy a 20 year old cig.
Sounds like SOMEBODY wants a Cigarette...
Old 06-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

HAHAHA........

That's pretty funny stuff.....
Old 06-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

classic! lol
Old 06-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Don't rule out the Berlinetta Camaro;
a sheep, in sheep's clothing.

Yes, upping the power. Fastest it has been was about 75 mph, on the trailer coming back from Dave's shop. Doesn't it take about 7,500 hp to make these things hit 90? I only had about 400 in the truck.....
LMAO. "A Sheep, in sheep's clothing" That's good man.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Registered

Last edited by SnailblazerSS; 06-12-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tgi

We have a handful of Cig owners around here that are more than obnoxious. Most of them are rocking 20+ year old Cig's thinking their Big pimpin'. In other words the poor schmucks can't afford a new cig but still think their cool with a "1" on the side of their boat.

The "history" with Cig gets a bit much.....The 80's & 90's are a distant memory no need to relive 30 years of history at the lake every weekend.

If you want to support the brand buy a new cig & most of those owners are completely fine, its the " I wanna be in the Cig club" people that are so annoying. No you don't have any money if you have to buy a 20 year old cig.
WOW - tgi. Great post...

MILD THUNDER - you have a very smart painter!

Last edited by RebarBox; 06-12-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: ...
Old 06-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by tgi

New or old they all sink the same.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Registered

yo mild FYI--i wear an all white linen suit when i drive my boat. my boat is the fastest of all boats in 16ft seas or bigger. we drink mad dog 20/20 in cups with no lids and have never spilt a drop but we do rails off my passenger bolster instead reach arounds lol
Old 06-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
yo mild FYI--i wear an all white linen suit when i drive my boat. my boat is the fastest of all boats in 16ft seas or bigger. we drink mad dog 20/20 in cups with no lids and have never spilt a drop but we do rails off my passenger bolster instead reach arounds lol
Must be nice!! When Im in my 38 Fountain doing 65, in a 6 inch chop, I crack vertebrae, beer cans explode, I have to drink out of a sippy cup, my passengers scream bloody murder in pain, and I cant take it over 55 in a 1ft chop because its just too darn rough. I really should have bought a Cigarette or Active Thunder, so I wouldn't have these problems.

I wonder how all those fountains won so many offshore races. Those guys must have been wearing Michelin Man marshmellow suits and had Trucker Air seats.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Registered

lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.