triple vs twin on gas consumption ? >

triple vs twin on gas consumption ?

Notices

triple vs twin on gas consumption ?

Old 06-23-2013, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
I've had a couple boats however. But your right what the f@ck do I know.

That last one was only a twin but I had five engines for it. Does that count? Actually now that I think of it I still have three of those five engines... That would make me a triple owner wouldn't it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]503175[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]503176[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]503173[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]503174[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]503177[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]503178[/ATTACH]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWezQgnhGok
Now You have posted pictures of twin engine boats in a thread based on triples,good one,and to add the picture of C4 Corvette?priceless,I see You have a 46' Azimut,which is a knock off of a Bayliner motor yacht,and I know this cause a guy I knows brothers friend owns one and he said so.Here is a pic of a bayliner.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]503263[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails triple vs twin on gas consumption ?-bayliner5788_main_aug00.jpg  
Old 06-23-2013, 05:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I would go triple on any of those two boats, less drag on the bravos also,looks like this is going to become a nut slinging thread I got this you got that. what happened to the days where everyone could get along . same thing at our lake guys go out and buys a huge boat thinking there the ****, guys like us wish we had the money to play, ive got a big step 42 fountain and I will park rite next to a 16ft runabout any day of the year, I don't care what they drive as long as they don't think theyre beyond everyone

Last edited by johnnyboatman; 06-23-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:55 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
"You have a 46' Azimut,which is a knock off of a Bayliner motor yacht...
Stellar display of knowledge there. Have fun selling your triple when you get there. I'm done with you lightweight.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
Stellar display of knowledge there. Have fun selling your triple when you get there. I'm done with you lightweight.
So lot Me get this right,a Guy posts a question about triples,I Own a triple and spoke of the first had knowledge of owning one as well as owned twins in the past,You on the other hand post a picture of Yourself in short shorts standing next to a C4 vette with an overloaded jacked up 1/2 ton short wheel based truck and then post a transom video of a twin engine cat and I'm the dumb one?
Old 06-24-2013, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Never had them but its obivously triple the annual maint, and I am sure insurance and resale will be tougher on you. Another thing is you hit something your talking three props, three drives that could get torn off. I went from single to twin, and I always find it PITA to have to do two oil changes, change two on this, and that. Just my thoughts.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
So lot Me get this right,a Guy posts a question about triples,I Own a triple and spoke of the first had knowledge of owning one as well as owned twins in the past,You on the other hand post a picture of Yourself in short shorts standing next to a C4 vette with an overloaded jacked up 1/2 ton short wheel based truck and then post a transom video of a twin engine cat and I'm the dumb one?

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh he said short shorts LOL
Old 08-02-2013, 11:12 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Keep your eye out I think you can get a deal...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ip-500efi.html